Music - the one stop music topic

I don’t listen to much rap, but there are a few tracks from the genre that have stuck with me over the years. Mainly Here We Go Again by Roots Manuva

3 Likes

So being local to Orlando, me and the partner went to Universal Studios last night to watch the new nighttime show that opened over the weekend. It’s just a love letter to movie scores. It’s missing some obvious catalogue pieces but I really liked it.

1 Like

My musical tastes are eclectic, to say the least. I have a great big solid core of rock/metal running through my veins, with a strong propensity towards 70s. That said, I adore elements of classical (Holst is a favourite and I have a penchant for Puccini). I love folk music, ambient music of all sorts (big fan of epic [trailer] music - Audiomachine, Two Steps from Hell etc.). I can even surprise myself with some pop.

Can’t listen to music with clear lyrics if I’m thinking. Love ambient music, classical, epic or soundtrack whilst working.

3 Likes

:headphones: :heart:

2 Likes

Been jamming the Cowboy Bebop soundtrack today.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Not sure if it counts as a music gig, but I’m going to Bill Bailey in August. It’s open air, so I’m hoping he’ll do a lot of his comedy music.

4 Likes
1 Like

From the movie Kelly’s Heroes.

2 Likes
1 Like
2 Likes
3 Likes
2 Likes
4 Likes

An underrated one:

1 Like
2 Likes
3 Likes

had this stupid song in my head all morning :black_cat:

7 Likes

Perhaps one of the strangest music artists I’ve ever come across, all of their videos are given this ultra techy vibe and feel genuinely quite strange.

1 Like
2 Likes