Music - the one stop music topic

I’m catching up on last week’s wrestling, so when this showed up, it got stuck in my head again.

2 Likes
1 Like

Popped up on the trailer for the new A24 movie, Heretic.

4 Likes

I want a fan edit of this to every time it snows for Ruby Sunday.

Everywhere’s a beach eventually.

2 Likes

Testing out my new earphones with this classic

3 Likes
4 Likes

Here are 3 songs I currently love listening to:
Soundtrack of my live :wink: “solus eo”

At work, I facilitate debriefs, retrospectives, workshops, among other things. Sometimes, I just feel like bursting into song: :wink:

And last but not least, for the moments when one has had enough (German, “I quit”; with the possibility of displaying English subtitles):

3 Likes

Here we have a song that I haven’t been able to get out of my head since I went to the musical a couple weeks ago.

I mean I like the song a lot, but right now it is getting a bit annoying :joy: :joy:

3 Likes
3 Likes
5 Likes

I bloomin love this song:

6 Likes

I’ve become obssessed with this song recently. I will warn you, the video’s a bit mental.

2 Likes
1 Like

Not my jam, but the MV was cool.

2 Likes
3 Likes
3 Likes

Parry Gripp - Doctor Who

2 Likes

Makes me think that you might (or might not :wink:) enjoy songs by, for example, “Relatives Menschsein” (from the album “Thanatos”), “Das Ich”, or - more melodic in nature - “Stillste Stund” (for instance, “Der Untergang”).

In any case, I haven’t listened to their songs for quite a while. Thanks for the indirect trigger to revisit them. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This came on my shuffle this morning - a beautiful song from a brilliant musical:

4 Likes
3 Likes