Music - the one stop music topic

4 Likes

Hidlegard von Blingin’s done vocals for a number of bardcore songs, and is always fun.

Here’s a fun one not by her. Always in favor of well-armed peasants!

2 Likes

I’m patiently waiting for the Riot Fest lineup announcement, hoping for a Babymetal/Bring Me The Horizon co-headline.

4 Likes

That would be awesomeeeeeee - I saw BMtH when they were touring with Fall Out Boy last year, that was a brilliant gig

2 Likes

My partner and I are doing a double bill watch of Dune tonight, and to get us in the mood we are listening to the soundtracks while we out and about. While listening to it the Pink Floyd - Eclipse cover came on. Its a bop.

This brings me to the trend of using old tracks in trailers. Usually down tempo and “”“epic”“”. Here are some random ones that I enjoyed in the context of the trailer.

2 Likes

The remix of Clint Mansell’s Lux Aeterna (original version from Requim for a Dream)

1 Like

It is a fire track, and has been since Requiem came out.

Also, a shout-out to John Murphy:

2 Likes

Them playing this on the radio made me happy this morning :slight_smile:

2 Likes
1 Like
1 Like

I love them!

1 Like
1 Like

So excited for their new album!! Saw them live in Birmingham a few years ago, a brilliant gig

2 Likes

Oooh, I really like Pale Waves as well. I discovered them a couple of years ago and instantly fell for their old-school, early-2000s Avril sound from my childhood. I’m also excited to listen to their latest!

3 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like
1 Like

Only found Rêve because two of her songs were featured on Canada’s Drag Race.

Can’t believe she hasn’t been wildly successful globally, cause she just consecutively releases bop after bop.

1 Like