Whodle 2026-10-09

Name that Doctor Who Episode! :cyberman:

New Who only, 5 scenes to guess the episode!

View today’s Whodle

Reply below with your scores! Remember to use spoiler tags so you don’t give the game away. Use the poll below to share how many guesses it took you (reply too, for the badges!).

  • 1 Guess
  • 2 Guesses
  • 3 Guesses
  • 4 Guesses
  • 5 Guesses
  • Did not get it
0 voters
3 Likes

In four today! Was way off until I guessed the wrong part on three.

7 Likes

In two today, classic wrong part first tactic

10 Likes

Right season, wrong episodes. Not today

8 Likes

Got it in 2!

8 Likes

Got today’s in two

8 Likes

Three today (I also went with the wrong part at guess two).

8 Likes

Four again

8 Likes

In one! I love that undersea base, this episode looks fantastic

9 Likes

Got it in 2

Add me to the list of people who guessed it was the first part at first.

8 Likes

Got it in one. Yeah I guessed part 2 first, it has more dark scenes.

8 Likes

Got in 2

7 Likes

Got it in two. Wrong part in one.

7 Likes

One for me. Happy days! :grin:

7 Likes

Two. Wrong part for the first clue

7 Likes

Got it in two.

6 Likes

Got it in three. Really should’ve gotten it in two, though. I recognised the base immediately, but then doubted myself after I guessed the wrong part, until the third clue made it extra obvious.

5 Likes

It took me three, which looks like it’s below average.

5 Likes

Got it in two

5 Likes

In two I’m glad I’m not the only one who put the wrong part first!

5 Likes