Whodle 2026-10-09

In one. Pretty obvious today.

5 Likes

In two. Literally the fastest I’ve ever clocked which story it was, but I was sure that was when they were luring the ghosts into the Faraday cage from UtL

5 Likes

Done in two!

5 Likes

Got it in three. Wrong part on the first clue and then got briefly derailed on the second.

5 Likes

Got it on 5. I was guessing in the right season, just wasn’t sure which episode.

5 Likes

Got it in 1

5 Likes

In one! Recognized the hallway right away. Took an educated guess on which part it was. I really like that story!

5 Likes

In oneeeeeee ^-^

5 Likes

In two for me :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

In two (but got the correct story on one)

6 Likes

In three, with the biggest forehead slap ever. The first two clues seemed so obvious after I realized what it was, and I love this story.

4 Likes

Very happy with my 2 today!

4 Likes

Same, just wrong episode

3 Likes

In one!

3 Likes

In two this fine Friday!

4 Likes

1 guess. Ez

4 Likes

Got it in 5 today!

4 Likes

Got it in 3!

4 Likes

In two, first guess was Into the Dalek.

4 Likes

Took all 5 today! Don’t remember this one very much, and I thought Rory was in Clue 1, which threw off my first few guesses.

3 Likes