Whodle 2026-10-06

Name that Doctor Who Episode! :cyberman:

New Who only, 5 scenes to guess the episode!

View today’s Whodle

Reply below with your scores! Remember to use spoiler tags so you don’t give the game away. Use the poll below to share how many guesses it took you (reply too, for the badges!).

  • 1 Guess
  • 2 Guesses
  • 3 Guesses
  • 4 Guesses
  • 5 Guesses
  • Did not get it
0 voters
3 Likes

Got today’s in two!

7 Likes

In 4

7 Likes

In three today. (I swear it was this one really recently too)

7 Likes

In two today

7 Likes

In three, should’ve been quicker. I thought it was this very recently.

7 Likes

Two today

7 Likes

Got it in 1, just because of a hunch.

7 Likes

That was this last weekend’s flashback.

7 Likes

In five. Well, I got there in the end, at least…

6 Likes

Took me two.

6 Likes

Once again, five!

6 Likes

Got it in two

6 Likes

Got it in three.

5 Likes

In 4!

5 Likes

Two for me.

5 Likes

Needed four today

6 Likes

Got it in two. For some reason I have a very vivid memory of that tunnel

5 Likes

Four. I still haven’t watched this one again.

6 Likes

In three, first two guesses were the individual episodes of the series 5 Silurian two-parter.

4 Likes