Whodle 2026-10-06

Got it in one!

4 Likes

In three :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

In one! Genuinely have no clue how I managed that

4 Likes

Got it in 2

4 Likes

In two

4 Likes

Got it in 5 I thought the right answer on 4 but swore we just had this episode so figured it can’t be… Unless that was the flashback

4 Likes

In 2

5 Likes

In two! That was tricky! I love this episode!

4 Likes

Got it in two

4 Likes

In three, thus breaking the streak of five attempts! Huzzah!

4 Likes

In three!

4 Likes

Four guesses.

5 Likes

Four here too. When will I learn that recency is irrelevant?

4 Likes

In four. Missed the obvious second one.

4 Likes

Got it in 2 today!

4 Likes

Got it in 4 today! Still need to get around to rewatching this one. I went through the same thought process with the throwback one!

2 Likes

All five today.

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Zagreus-FN24 - do pop over to Introductions and tell us a bit about yourself.

In two (when I remembered the recent one was a flashback so it could be it again).

3 Likes

Took me all five.

2 Likes