Whodle 2026-09-29

Name that Doctor Who Episode!

New Who only, 5 scenes to guess the episode!

View today’s Whodle

Reply below with your scores! Remember to use spoiler tags so you don’t give the game away. Use the poll below to share how many guesses it took you (reply too, for the badges!).

  • 1 Guess
  • 2 Guesses
  • 3 Guesses
  • 4 Guesses
  • 5 Guesses
  • Did not get it
0 voters
3 Likes

easy one

13 Likes

Got today’s in one.

11 Likes

Got it in 1. 9 and 10 seem to be really easy to get on pure vibes.

12 Likes

Four that time!

11 Likes

This was one for me. Something about the polish on the shoes jumped out at me!

11 Likes

ooonnneeeee

10 Likes

One. Another random guess.

Am I psychic?

12 Likes

Three. He looks so young in clue 3!

13 Likes

Got it in one

10 Likes

In one for me. Very pleased with that! :grin:

11 Likes

fully short-circuited and only got it in 5. need to rewatch this episode asap!

10 Likes

Got it from the shoes lol. In one

10 Likes

Oh yeah, 1 easy!

10 Likes

I don’t think I would have got it in one had I not seen that other people did it… then it made me really think about those shoes. In one!

11 Likes

Done in one here!

9 Likes

Three! I was convinced it was Saxon Master’s shoes so went for the last two episodes of s3 first

10 Likes

Took me two today

9 Likes

In one

8 Likes

In three today

8 Likes