Whodle 2026-09-29

All five.

Looks at everyone getting it in one

Man, I suck.

9 Likes

Got it in 1

8 Likes

In one! That scene is brilliant; the late, great Anthony Head was superb in this story…

9 Likes

Got in one

9 Likes

Took all five today

9 Likes

Got it in 1!

9 Likes

In three! I was absolutely convinced that the first picture was one of the Autons from Rose. Obviously, that was incorrect. I was very confused by the second picture, but something about Ten’s face in the third picture made the previous one click and I got it!

7 Likes

In 4!

8 Likes

4 today

8 Likes

In four! I recognized that iconic TARDIS image. i’m surprised i didn’t get it sooner; i was looking through screenshots of this episode yesterday for a friend’s collage.

7 Likes

In one, watched this fairly recently.

8 Likes

In one for me too.

8 Likes

In one. I know my Giles footwear.

8 Likes

EASY, Got it in one

8 Likes

In three today! Amazing episode!

8 Likes

In one :partying_face:

8 Likes

Got it in four, the shoes reminded me of John Simm’s Master, so that threw me off initially.

9 Likes

In one!

8 Likes

Got it in 1.

When i saw the shoes and their surroundings i thought “this looks like School Reunion, maybe the principal”.

8 Likes

Got it in 1 today! I thought I’d managed to get it on quite an obscure clue but forgot what website this is. :laughing:

8 Likes