What's Made or Not Made Your Day?

We were supposed to fly to Greece on holiday on Sunday but my oldest daughter has pneumonia witch means that we have to stay home…

10 Likes

That’s rough. Hope she gets well soon :slightly_smiling_face:

Make a Greece-themed picnic at home! :greece:

• Moussaka
  • Kalamata Olives and Feta cheese
  • Souvlaki
  • Ouzo
  • Halva

Have “My Number One”, winner of Eurovision 2005 on repeat.

And most importantly make your family watch the recon of The Myth Makers! :sunglasses:
(Or perhaps Disney’s Hercules)

12 Likes

Will be continuing to deal with medical bureaucracy for my ongoing health situation today, which im dreading.
on the other hand: an album that i love dearly is getting a reissue for the first time since 2009, and I’ve still got half of Bernice Summerfield: Treasury waiting for me, which I’ve been loving :sunglasses::sunglasses: a big day for the audio arts

7 Likes

Front page news this morning on our national news broadcaster.

Just the Tories having a completely normal one.

FFS, they are so pathetic and evil.

8 Likes

This has made my day. Never seen it before but it is amazing, glorious, fantastic, hilarious and one of the best things Mark Gatiss has ever done in Who!

Global Conspiracy?

4 Likes

Fighting a manufactured culture war is all this rotten party has.

3 Likes

Going to a wedding today, 2 women who we met randomly in a pub a few weeks ago (on one of our many travels) and we got on so well they invited us to their wedding!

:ring::wedding::bride_with_veil:t4::woman_with_veil:t5:

19 Likes

That’s amazing! Have fun, and please, do not jump out of the cake in an attempt to surprise the bride(s).

10 Likes

As someone who just recently got married, the idea of inviting someone I’ve just met to my wedding a few weeks beforehand is crazy and one of the most stressful things I can imagine omg

14 Likes

As someone who got married five years ago and spent a lot of time carefully considering who we’d invite, I have to agree :laughing:

10 Likes

@shauny is probably just hoping to also get invited on the honeymoon to add another far flung destination to his passport stamps…

11 Likes

We recommended them where to go on a honeymoon, and it’s somewhere we have been many times so we are not going to rush back!

9 Likes

A likely story.

6 Likes

Where???

proxy-image

6 Likes

Did you nick something from the hotel? Is that why you won’t go back there? :wink:

9 Likes

Mauritius :mauritius: :sunny::desert_island:

6 Likes

No, he probably caused a stir while stopping an alien invasion or something, so the locals are afraid it will happen again if he shows up!

9 Likes

Doctor Shauny & The Mauritian Incursion.

9 Likes

12 Likes

This has definitely made my day! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

7 Likes