What's Made or Not Made Your Day?

Today, I learned that @shauny added several new stories to the site. I will probably never get around to marking them as completed, but knowing that they are here on the site makes me very happy. The Who family keeps growing and growing!

11 Likes

I’ve had a headache since I woke up. 6 hours later and it’s finally going.

6 Likes

Managed to finish one of my weekly math worksheets before midnight the day before I have to turn it in for the first time in weeks and I even managed to find time to go bouldering this afternoon😃

7 Likes

Made my day - reaching 5000 stories on the site

Not made my day - learning there may be as many as 10,000 stories :confounded:

13 Likes

Look on the bright side - even if there are 10,000 stories, you’re halfway there!

6 Likes

Half way! Woop woop!

(I was looking forward to taking a break from adding stuff lol)

On the plus side, everything not added is getting more and more niche, so fewer people will be missing it.

7 Likes

Headache still here. Drowning my sorrows with pizza and half paying attention to NYPD Blue. What a perfect day off :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Made my day!

17 Likes

I just heard this a few minutes back. Wasn’t sure if I should mention here, but, yeah it made my day too.

Doubt it will really change anything or that he will in any way pay for it, but still…

12 Likes

yes I wasn’t sure. One of the things you don’t talk about on forums is politics (the other is religion).

2 Likes

I mean, I think this little show that we all like has shown it’s colours…

6 Likes

It always amazes me when I see “fans” of the show being right-wing, homophobic, anti-“woke”, anti-trans etc.

What show have they been watching for the last 60 years?!

13 Likes

It’s honestly why, for most things I enjoy, I stay out of the ‘fandom’ sphere and enjoy things on my own. Saves me from having to deal with asses that want to destroy me and my friends.

8 Likes

Hopefully it’s a safe space here! :raised_hands:

11 Likes

It is. One of the main reasons I’ve stuck with this is that we aren’t ‘to big’, and generally don’t take s**t.

7 Likes

It’s like when people call Pertwee the “Tory Doctor” - I mean, watch what is happening on the screen folks

8 Likes

Does seem a bit farfetched…

DOCTOR: And your petty obsessions! England for the English! Good heavens, man!
CHINN: I have a duty to my country!
DOCTOR: Not to the world?

11 Likes

Ha. Exactly the scene I was thinking of :grin::grin::grin:

3 Likes

Admittedly, the very next line in the transcript is " (Jo and Filer enter.)". :smiley:

4 Likes

IMG_hb4n3v

6 Likes