What's Made or Not Made Your Day?

I don’t know about the stress thing, but for all of my weddings, there were people we knew and would have liked to invite, but left out because you have to draw the line somewhere.

That said, there are a few folks i would have happily uninvited to make room for Shauny.

8 Likes

That’s really sweet of you to say!

It was a super fun wedding. They have asked to not share photos on social media yet, but can share this.

Had an amazing time and danced my socks off! Had to leave now as have a 2.5 hour drive home but was so much fun :tada:

14 Likes

I wrote 2231 words in a single hour! That hour being 1-2am, and my eyes stopped working properly about twenty minutes in, and now my back hurts. Also the moment I finished, immediately after getting up and moving away from the computer, I somehow managed to bang my head into a wall. It barely hurt, but it sure was something that happened. I’m very proud of those words. I only hope they’re still coherent in the morning.

10 Likes

It’s my birthday today.

17 Likes

Happy Bithday @ItsR0b0tNinja! :tada::cake::balloon:

Do you have any plans?

3 Likes

Off to work in 15 minutes. May go for a drink tonight.

4 Likes

Happy Birthday

12 Likes

c6ead5ce00202d62db2b3ca33a0973bf

8 Likes

Happy birthday! Hope you have a nice day

2 Likes

IMG_3565

6 Likes

Many happy returns @ItsR0b0tNinja and have a great day!

I just had a tense morning because a fire broke out in a flat on the floor above ours (we live in a wooden apartment building). Fortunately, the fire department responded very quickly and managed to put out the fire before it spread any further, and there were no casualties :innocent:

10 Likes

Happy Birthday!!

3 Likes

Happy Birthday @ItsR0b0tNinja - hope it’s a good one!

3 Likes

Something needs to change, maybe under a new government?

‘I’m sick of it!’ The diabolical reality of being one of the few working-class people in TV

5 Likes

Today makes two years that I’ve been on HRT!

17 Likes

I love Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy omg

7 Likes

I’m enjoying it so far! Had a few solid chuckles. It’s been a while since I read something this densely strange, though, so it’s not always the easiest read.

5 Likes

Made loads of progress today on a brand new feature which should hopefully improve the site and save me loads of time, so I can spend more time on other website improvements.

It’s being beta tested now, so excited to add it :tada:

13 Likes

Finished my sheet metal project today! pretty pleased with it :slight_smile:

16 Likes

You probably mentioned what it is earlier, but…what is it?

I’m assuming it’s not a machine that makes Gallifreyan lemonade.

9 Likes