What's Made or Not Made Your Day?

I have not started on the next part of the Book Club . Is that the cat in the Cats Cradle?

4 Likes

Guess who has COVID for the third time.

It’s just a sore throat, but here’s to being alone this weekend. Thankfully, my partner didn’t get it.

12 Likes

Think of all the Who you can watch! :wink:

Get well soon.

God bedring :blush::denmark:

8 Likes

That sucks! But good to hear it’s nothing worse. I sense a Who marathon coming :wink: Take care and get well soon!

:finland: Pikaista paranemista!

7 Likes

Ooh, that sucks. Hope that you get well soon.

:sweden: Krya på dig

4 Likes

The best bit was at my last job when I had COVID, they put me on the night shift on my own. No days off or anything. I just called my new job, and they said to just stay off and let them know when I was clear. Very empathetic and no drama about it.

Honestly, I’m going to take a break from BF audios and get back to watching Classic Who. My partner and I are at the Power of the Daleks, and I’m gonna start watching them on my own and start again from there when my partner wants to start watching it again. So that’s my plan for this weekend.

10 Likes

What? Is that even legal?

5 Likes

To claify;

COVID wasn’t an automatic day off.

2 Likes

How is sickness, not an automatic day off?

4 Likes

Oh okay. It was here.

2 Likes

No for B&M for 2 years.

1 Like

What is B&M?

2 Likes

Supermarket chain. They are a cheap/tight company to work for.

2 Likes

Feel better. Do everything you need to in order to recover.

6 Likes

Found a farmers’ market this morning! No farmers’ market ever lives up to the one in the town by where I went to college but this one seemed pretty good anyway.

9 Likes

Eldest is back from Belgium and clearly had a great time - phew. Went out as a family to Wahaca for an early Fathers Day treat and came home to watch The Legend of Ruby Sunday. Hurrah!

7 Likes

@1stvamp made my day I’m literally crying this was so sweet :blue_heart:

19 Likes

Started a new job today, so I’m living with both the adrenaline of being back at work and also the general body aches that come along with working a service. My back hurts.

5 Likes

That is awesome. What a nice gift.

2 Likes

It finally stopped raining yesterday, basically two weeks of non-stop rain, so I finally had a chance to plant the trees for our little “orchard”. It was a section of our grounds that we’ve never used and done nothing about since we bought our house 10 years ago, and it was filled with trees and bushes. I’ve used almost a month and a half with basically only a spade and an axe, to get it ready for the trees. So it feels really good to only have details left.

4 different kinds of apple trees and a plum tree.
Plus 2 dwarf cherry trees in another part of the garden, two black currant bushes and an edible Bayleaf were planted yesterday. :grin:

14 Likes