Another week goes by and another Wednesday comes. Before moving onto the 9th adventures for Time Lord preliminary results from last week’s 8th adventures Empty Child/Doctor Dances resounding 79% Vincent and The Doctor 41% Pyramids of Mars 37%
Voting is still open for last week and all previous polls until mid December
Rules are still the same you have up to 3 votes
9th Adventures
- The Planet of Giants
- The Abominable Snowmen
- The Dæmons
- The Android Invasion
- Snakedance
- Mindwarp
- Battlefield
- Boom Town
- Love & Monsters
- The Lodger
- Flatline
- It Takes You Away
- Joy to the World
3 Likes
BAMBERA TIME!!!
But also if The Lodger only has one fan it is me etc etc
10 Likes
I think this one has crept in from the ‘budget’ story thread.

The Doctor, Nyssa and Tegan do a dance around some salted nuts and nachos…
13 Likes
(I mean, you could have fixed the ‘The’ at the start of Planet of Giants as well but whatever…I’ll go and hide in my customised Pedantry Corner…
)
7 Likes
It was sandwiched between two "the"s (reign and invasion of earth) so my brain must’ve just said this has it to it … I went from not including any the’s to now adding unnecessary
2 Likes
Excuses, excuses.
Obviously, though, your mistake has triggered an early Fan Accreditation Assessment so I’ll see you in my office at 9.00am sharp tomorrow.
3 Likes
Dæmons is an easy yes
Mindwarp I freaking love
My last was between snakedance and it takes you away. Last time I did my rewatch I preferred takes you away over snakedance
3 Likes
I voted for a Capaldi. Don’t all faint at once.
9 Likes
The Dæmons, Battlefield and Flatline for me, the rest is a pretty mixed bag
5 Likes
I do quite like the lodger I think it’s very fun and I can tolerate James cordon 
Boom town I defend with my heart
I like what they attempted with planet of giants. It’s kinda a victim of being cut down last minute.
Most of these stories are kinda mid though. Not even voting for Two this time. Abominable snowmen is only saved by its surviving ep. Dæmons I think it’s just alright. Did not like where Joy to the world went half the time and the “this is why nobody likes you” cringed me out. Love and monsters is love and monsters, though I don’t hate it is still not the best thing ever.
5 Likes
Well, that is certainly a list of episodes.
2 Likes
The Dæmons
Snakedance
It Takes You Away
4 Likes
Love n Monsters is an amazing story until the last 10 mins or so (10/10)…
Actually even the abzorbaloff is fine(7/10)..
the Doctor telling Elton I’m sorry I’m so sorry and leaving would’ve kept it a 7 or maybe moved to an 8
But instead I’ll give you a slab of concrete with your girlfriend’s conscious in it (6/10) doesn’t he remember Borusa in the five doctors.
What drags it from a 6 all the way to a 3 is the insane blowjob joke at the end
3 Likes
& this was on the thumbnail of the Doccy Who YouTube Channel Live Valentine’s Day Edition 
How romantic.
Should I give up?
Or should I just keep chasing pavements? 
4 Likes
That is unintentionally hilarious.
3 Likes
The Dæmons, Snakedance and Flatline.
As the #1 Android Invasion enjoyer on here (probably), I was gonna vote for that too but then realized it was 3 choices max.
5 Likes
Not as strong this week. 9th is fairly middle of the pack (my middle is still mostly 7/10s, so it’s not exactly bad), averaging at 180 in my rankings.
Battlefield > Flatline > The Daemons > Snakedance > It Takes You Away > Boom Town > Joy to the World > Love & Monsters > Planet of Giants > The Android Invasion > The Lodger > The Abominable Snowmen > Mindwarp
4 Likes
Abominable Snowmen needs more love.
Also, apparently I either haven’t seen many of the ninth adventures (for most of Classic), or I dislike a lot of them (for most of New Who). Kinda interesting, and made the choice today tough (in the opposite way to normal…)
4 Likes