Which tenth adventure of a Doctor's are your favorites?

Another week down another Wednesday. We move onto week number 10! But before we do that checking in with the results for last week’s 9th adventures [1] Battlefield leads with 48%, Dæmons 46%,Flatline 38%
There is still time to vote in any previous poll or change your vote(s)!

So we move onto the 10th adventures and you still can vote for up to 3 stories for a few more weeks

Adventure number 10
  • The Dalek Invasion of Earth
  • The Ice Warriors
  • Day of the Daleks
  • The Brain of Morbius
  • Mawdryn Undead
  • Terror of the Vervoids
  • Ghost Light
  • Bad Wolf/The Parting of the Ways
  • Fear Her
  • The Pandorica Opens/The Big Bang
  • In the Forest of the Night
  • The Battle of Ranskoor Av Kolos
  • The Robot Revolution
0 voters

  1. at the time of posting ↩︎

2 Likes

Bad Wolf/parting of the ways + brain of morbius are the obvious two locks for me then for my third choice I’m stuck between day of the Daleks/mawdryn/pandorica - deciding on pandorica for now … I think

Vervoids and Dalek Invasion just miss out

5 Likes

Dalek Invasion, Brain of Morbius and the Robot Revolution this time, most of these stories are just fine and I honestly considered just voting for Dalek Invasion

4 Likes

Too easy this one, 3 of my favourites in all Who.

Brain of Morbius
Mawdryn Undead
Bad Wolf/The Parting of the Ways.

5 Likes

Fairly dire selection. Mine was:

  • The Dalek Invasion of Earth
  • The Brain of Morbius
  • The Pandorica Opens/The Big Bang

If it was 4 selections I would probably only end up picking these three.

5 Likes

Pandorica, Bad Wolf and Dalek Invasion.

3 Likes

Genuinely have zero memory of this episode existing.

Not a single one.

It’s like having a new episode to watch, only I know beforehand that it’s going to be written terribly…

So a lot like watching it live, really.

4 Likes

Once again I’m just sticking with one pick for now until I have seen more than 5 Doctors
My pick out of the 5 is Mawdryn Undead

3 Likes

The Brain Of Morbius (Best. Frankenstein. Ever.)

Ghost Light (the story that officially made Ace one of my favourite companions. Also, caveman butler.)

The Pandorica Opens/The Big Bang (the bow tied around my favourite Doctor’s best season)

3 Likes

I want to like ghost light I just can’t figure out what the hell is going on

4 Likes

Easily 5, 6, 7 - three of my favourite stories for each of those Doctors.

4 Likes

It’s the return of Tim shaw. Tzim Sha the sequel you know the memorable first ever villain Jodie faced off against that we all wanted to see come back

And those memorable Ux’s the race where only 2 exist at a time yet the guy was somehow newer to the post and them thinking the tooth collector shaw was they’re promised savior or some shit so they did a bunch of evilish stuff
Honestly it’s one based off the name at first and I think is cool, then when I remember it for a second I’m like oh it’s crap but my last rewatch it was poop so a bit better than crap I suppose [1]


  1. I truly hope my Remembrance of what happened was correct hahaha ↩︎

6 Likes
  • The Dalek Invasion of Earth
  • The Brain of Morbius
  • The Pandorica Opens/The Big Bang
4 Likes

s1 finale and s5 Finale duhhh. They’re both just so well written and I love them both equally

3rd choice is a bit difficult so it might change at some point. I have fear her and Ice warriors on the same level cause I like them both and would rewatch when given the chance. I do not remember day of the daleks. And is it a hot take to say I don’t care for Dalek invasion of earth that much? Feels harsh but I’m not that fond of Susan and aside from a few moments I feel like I’d rather watch the Cushing movie over this. The farewell speech is really sweet though I liked that.

5 Likes

I do think Dalek Invasion is a bit overrated, there are moments I enjoy cliffhanger episode 1, the little chase scenes, resolution, and Hartnell’s speech but for the most part i do find it pretty average and boring

4 Likes

Dalek Invasion of Earth, Brain of Morbius and Pandorica Opens/The Big Bang. But out of the (currently) zero voters, I actually like In the Forest of the Night and Battle of Ranskoor Av Kolos. Not quiiite enough to vote over these three, but in another matchup I’d toss one of them a vote to be nice

5 Likes

The second lowest averaged ranked set thus far, only one spot above second episode. Not many I really like in this set, but there are a few. Comes in at around 188th place overall.

Pandorica/Bang > Wolf/Ways > Earth > Morbius > Light > Day > Revolution > Mawdryn > Vervoids > Her > Ranskoor > Warriors > Forest

3 Likes

There’s still 9 months just about where this will remain open but it’s crazy that the only episode to still have 0 votes is the long game. And at the moment it’s possible that there could be 3 alone this week with no votes

3 Likes

To be fair, I’d question the sanity of anyone who picks one of those three as among their top three of this set.

2 Likes

The Dalek Invasion of Earth, The Brain of Morbius and the S1 finale. S5 finale comes close behind.

4 Likes