What are you currently listening to?

thank you! It will possibly not be a surprise that I am also utterly obsessed with the Counter-Measures audios :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Recently I listened to the Classic Doctor, New Monsters range, specifically, Judoon in Chains. Really good stories. I also started the Eleventh Doctor Chronicles adventures with Valerie.

4 Likes

Finished Sirens of Time today, currently listening to the behind-the-scenes documentary for it titled “Talkin’ About My Regeneration”, then it’s back to 1634: The Ram Rebellion.

Starting 8da first set. Blood of the Daleks done so far… Lucie not bad and interested how she develops throughout the series. Also started Faction Paradox Eleven Day Empire and that one is definitely different.

1 Like

Horror of Glam Rock, bonus Bernard Cribbins is in it.
ARNOLD KORNS: Yeah, he’s torn apart. Just like my Bentley, only less expensive to replace. cracked me up.

4 Likes

Think I definitely didn’t listen to 8da back in the day. I would have remembered the theme song. Think I was mainly vested in his main range back then. Glad I went back through my stash.

1 Like

At this very moment i listening to The Sixth Doctor and Peri boxset, now in the last story. It’s looking like it might be a retrospective in their relationship and i’m here for it.

Welcome to the forum :blush:

I haven’t listened to many Sixth Doctor audios but he is definitely better served on audio than ever on TV.

1 Like

It’s kind of amazing how different he is, in the show I really don’t like him, but on big finish he’s one of my favorites

1 Like

Welcome to the forum DoctorCotard.

Currently relistening to the Gallifrey series, started series 3 today. All of that Gallifreyan political intrigue is just catnip for me :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Gallifrey is one of my favorites.

2 Likes

I love Gallifrey!! And welcome to the forum Bill. You are Bill, yes, and not an Axon copy…?

1 Like

Cheers! And I don’t believe I am at liberty to divulge said information at present time :sunglasses:

Gallifrey is SO wonderful, it’s literally changed my life in so many ways and I am SO excited for the next War Room set because they are utterly brilliant

1 Like

I haven’t dipped into the Gallifrey Time War or War Room yet.

I’ve enjoyed them so far. We get Richard Armitage as Rassilon for Time War 4 and War Room who is amazing in the role.

1 Like

Finished up First series of 8da very happy with that set. Wife and I checked out first episode of Missy and think we will continue that another day after a rewatch of some episodes. Faction Paradox on back burner as well till I check out the novels. Some coin flips and some reading later will decide where I shall land next.

Time War was okay by and large, some good bits and some meh bits. But I’ve genuinely loved every episode of War Room, I think it’s been astoundingly good and everything I have wanted them to do with Leela for a long time

2 Likes

I haven’t heard Time War or War Room yet, I am hoping to get some of them when birthday comes around. Sounds like I have something to look forward to :+1: