TV Time - (but not Doctor Who!)

I’ve only seen Rebels and Clone Wars from that list :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Then you should start with Lost. The first season is probably the best American television that has ever been made.

4 Likes

Everything on that list I can give a recommendation for watching.

5 Likes

Yeah, the Prisoners a great show, and only 17 episodes to watch, so probably one of the smaller ones on the list. Lots of mind games.

7 Likes

When do I stop with Lost? I’ve heard that it is best to avoid the ending like Game of Thrones :wink:

4 Likes

Just avoid the remake series.

5 Likes

Nope. The ending is good.

4 Likes

Ah, right. Never watched that, but I’d consider having Patrick McGoohan to be rather essential to The Prisoner…

4 Likes

The ending is not that bad. But it does leave a lot of un answered questions. I would watch until you get board. I have watched the first 3 seasons a lot more than the last once.

I am just going to ignore this :joy:

11 Likes

My Top 10 TV shows of all time:

1. Deadwood
  2. The Wire
  3. Mad Men
  4. Twin Peaks
  5. Babylon 5
  6. Doctor Who Classic
  7. Red Dwarf
  8. The West Wing
  9. Chernobyl
  10. Lost

EDIT: rejigged to add Babylon 5. I always forget one

4 Likes

I have not watched a lot of them. The West Wing is a fantastic show. It is so well written.

4 Likes

I’ve only seen Doctor Who from that list :grin:

7 Likes

Oh, you have watched that? I heard that it has a lot of episodes. Is it worth it?

9 Likes

I do like the Prisoner (although it is a bit 60s weird for the sake of being 60s weird) but yes, the remake was utterly, utterly, utterly terrible!

4 Likes

Nah. It’s too hit-and-miss.

4 Likes

Nah, not worth it mate.

If you just watch the two Peter Cushion movies + the absolutely brilliant spinoff K9 you know enough of the essentials to fool folks on fandom forums…

Not that that is what I am doing of course :disguised_face:

EDIT: CUSHING :grimacing::wink:

9 Likes

Post of the year! There should be a badge for this! @shauny

9 Likes

BSa0z5SiuvR3g0qc1dIU1Q3UNUND9v7q57cqbz1WjTo.jpg

16 Likes

If you just mocked that up, go and do something useful on the website or, you know, go and touch some grass…
:wink:

8 Likes

When @Tian mocks something up, he gets praise, I get told to touch grass.

(I didn’t make it actually, I found it on the internet)

11 Likes