The Series 10 Soundtrack Release Has Finally Been Confirmed - 12 December 2025!

Just googling around the internet for any updates on the main show, and it appears the release of the series 10 soundtrack has been officially confirmed by the BBC!

X link: https://x.com/bbcdoctorwho/status/1976211032004526533?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

Radio Times link (for those who don’t want to use X):
https://www.radiotimes.com/tv/sci-fi/doctor-who-season-10-soundtrack-release-confirmed-newsupdate/

No release date yet, but it’s great to finally see it’s coming! Now we can all get on with the important things in life, like nagging for the 60th specials soundtrack, then the series 14 soundtrack, then the series 15 soundtrack[1] :wink:

Are there any particular pieces of music from series 10 you’re looking forward to hearing again? How do you think the series 10 soundtrack stacks up versus other series?


  1. By which point, the show will surely be back on screen, right? RIGHT?! ↩︎

23 Likes

Eh, I believe it when I see it, it’s good to get a proper confirmation for it, but I am still doubtful that it will really happen. Also, no, I think it’d be hilarious to never release any RTD2 Soundtracks afterward and take another 10 Years for that as well /lh /j

Happy to be proven wrong that it will apparently really come out! You S10 Soundtrack People can celebrate (probably) :partying_face:

8 Likes

7 Likes

The fact that they aren’t giving us a release date means that this is just trolling! They probably published their April Fools’ joke for next year too early! /j

6 Likes

Well, it’s about damn time. I hope it’s not just the main Series 10 and actually covers Mysterio-Twice.

8 Likes

I need to listen to Bill’s theme on loop nowwwwwwwwww

10 Likes

I could hum it for you, if you’d like.

5 Likes

At last! I was thinking about it a few days ago, this is great news! Now imagine if there were isolated scores of all the episodes, like lots from the Classic Series, that’s the real dream that’ll never be.

7 Likes

It’ll be nice to cap off modern Doctor Who with it.

4 Likes

I DON’T BELIEVE IT. I’m still going to listen to that score remake that someone did painstakingly.

4 Likes

Can’t wait to blast this and cry in HD

8 Likes

This is the first win we’ve gotten in a while.

2 Likes

Funny enough, I was just searching for a S10 soundtrack the other day. I just assumed I wasn’t looking in the right places, I didn’t realize it was a whole Thing. Excited!

8 Likes

The redos of The Shepherds Boy in WEAT and TDF oh my godddddd I cant wait!!! The first second of eternity will soon have passed

5 Likes

Welcome news indeed. I love listening to the soundtracks and, like so many of us, I have waited so very long for this. S10 has some great music and I’ll be listening to it on a loop for a while after it is released.

And, yes, I’m desperate for news on the soundtrack for the 60th specials and beyond. C’mon, let’s have it all! :grin:

5 Likes

Available on 12/12 of this year.

And here’s a sneak peek:

@doctordisco – hope it’s okay that I popped the release date on to the end of your thread title :blue_heart:

6 Likes

Hooray! Great that it’s coming so soon :partying_face:

Thanks for adding the release date to the thread title @Tlotoxl :hugs:

2 Likes

this is all I have wanted… for years… ohhhh series 10 soundtrack I am going to listen to you like crazyyy

8 Likes

Description on Amazon UK confirms Doctor Mysterio and Twice Upon A Time are included:

"The Doctor Who Series 10 soundtrack album finally lands on Earth. The tenth series of Doctor Who premiered in April 2017 and ran for twelve episodes. It was the third and final series for Peter Capaldi as The Doctor.

A double disc presentation includes cues from all the episodes of Series 10 plus “The Return of Doctor Mysterio” and “Twice Upon A Time” - the 2016 and 2017 Christmas Specials.

Although originally planned for early 2018, the Series 10 soundtrack by Murray Gold was never able to be released but now, finally, it’s here!"

Track listings:

Disc 1

1: A Doctor for Christmas
2: You’re a Superhero
3: Harmony Shoal
4: The Flight of The Ghost
5: Next Stop, New York
6: Brace for Impact
7: Saving the Day
8: The Professor
9: Trapped in the TARDIS
10: Escape from Earth
11: The Deadliest Fire in the Universe
12: Keep Your Memories
13: The Vardies
14: No Humans
15: The Calorimeter
16: Frost Fair
17: Moving On
18: Feeding Time
19: Bill
20: Out of the Woodwork
21: The Tower
22: Zombies in Space
23: Fighting the Suits
24: The Executioner
25: Divine Intervention
26: Finding the Veritas
27: Oath of a Time Lord
28: Calling the Doctor
29: Times of Crisis
30: Arrival at the Pyramid
31: Judgement of the Monks
32: The World That Never Was
33: Memory Crimes
34: Holding on to Hope
35: Rescue Mission
36: Whatever it Takes
37: The Band Back Together
38: It Has to Be Bill
39: Glimpse of Freedom
40: Missy’s Remorse

Disc 2

1: The Countdown
2: The Story in the Stone
3: Lost Legion of the Ninth
4: The Colony Ship
5: This Was a Bad Idea
6: Oldest Friend in the Universe
7: A Matter of Time
8: Operation Exodus
9: Genesis of the Cybermen
10: Scarecrow Cybermen
11: Parallel Evolution
12: The Solar Farm
13: Time Enough
14: The Doctor Lies Still
15: I Will Not Change
16: The Original, You Might Say
17: Chamber of the Dead
18: A Doctor of War
19: Daleks on Villengard
20: The Long Way Round
21: Doctor, I Let You Go

5 Likes

13 Likes