The Series 10 Soundtrack Release Has Finally Been Confirmed - 12 December 2025!

We really did have to take the long way round to get this :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

FINALLY WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Complete sentence about being excited for the Series 10 Soundtrack release.

2 Likes

I’m still going to listen to that painstakingly remade fan recreation that I’ve got on my Spotify, but an official one will be nice too.

3 Likes

Can’t believe that they’re including the full series. The DVD boxsets would never.

2 Likes

My god, it’s actually here. Part of me didn’t believe it was real until I actually started playing it.

7 Likes

THE FIRST SECOND OF ETERNITY HAS PASSED!!!

9 Likes

Just listened to the Time Enough/The Doctor Lies Still/I Will Not Change trio from The Doctor Falls - sounds just as gorgeous as it did onscreen eight years ago.[1]

If there’s one piece of music which really encapsulates Doctor Who for me that isn’t the main theme, it has to be The Shepherd’s Boy and its variations (This Time There’s Three of Us, Time Enough) - it plays in all three of my favourite TV stories, always in moments of standing up against impossible odds (saving Gallifrey, breaking the wall of the confession dial, holding back the Cybermen) and really, that just is the Doctor as a character and Doctor Who as a show isn’t it? Definitely a motif that means a lot to me in relation to the show.


  1. insert that one gif of Julian Glover aging to death in Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade… ↩︎

7 Likes

Uuuggggggh! Annoying how they have the wrong logo on the soundtrack. Future generations will wonder why the Series 10 soundtrack has the Series 14 logo…

8 Likes

Finally, it’s here!!!

Literally the first thing I did when I woke up today was to check my Spotify :laughing:

6 Likes

Today’s the day today’s the day!!! I am so excitedddd

6 Likes

The This is Gallifrey variations… this is all I have wanted for so long…

5 Likes

They have thought of those future generations it would seem :wink:

6 Likes

Ah, that’s better. Spotify has the “wrong” version, though.

3 Likes

absolutely weeping at this soundtrack btw i need to watch s10 again like NOW

6 Likes

i just cant believe it fellas

im so happy guys

3 Likes
2 Likes