New deliveries

I got these in the post just now! It feels so good to finally have the Kaldor City CDs. I really love the cover art for Storm Mine, the robot head buried in the sands is just such nice imagery. And of course, two Eaglemoss figurines. Madam Vastra is a gift for a friend of mine, but Novice Hame is getting a nice place on my shelf with the rest of my collected stuff :stuck_out_tongue:

14 Likes

Got this today. I won’t hold my breath for 50 years of thr Sixth Doctor when that date comes round…

8 Likes

Got this delivered last week. I have had my eyes on it for a while, and the price managed to come down to what I was willing to pay. Too bad the story continues in another volume.

15 Likes

Yesterday I was caught off guard by what is probably the fastest international delivery I’ve ever experienced from Big Finish :rofl::rofl:

Sadly I’m all out of shelf space so this one is going into storage until I move places.

12 Likes

Excited to read the previews for the rest of the series.

14 Likes

I just got these.

13 Likes

We love to see some torchwood

Also definitely give your thoughts on Lone Centurian when you listen, I really liked it

3 Likes

I definitely will.

2 Likes

This one took almost six weeks to get from the UK to Denmark, usually takes about three weeks so I was almost ready to give up on it.

Never read a Torchwood comic before so this should be fun :grin:

That is a glorious depiction of Gwen on the cover!

12 Likes

Let us know what you think

I read it a few week backs and thought it wasn’t great

2 Likes

Where do you order from and what do you pay in shipping? Have not ordered anything from the UK yet. My latest delivery was from the US and the shipping was more than the book.

1 Like

I usually find books under the ‘used’ heading on the Amazon app, UK.

Shipping can vary a bit but several used book shops send for 4£.

Sometimes you can find some outrageously cheap stuff. I got the The Five Doctors novelisation for 0,01£ + 4£ shipping last year :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Nice! Will look into that!

Will do. Read the first ~ 8 pages yesterday. One of the crew has a tattoo of the Seal of Rassilon on her back?! I’m intrigued :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I just got this

11 Likes

New series Silurian next to 70’s Sea Devil looks kind of weird? :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Just listened to that myself. It’s solid but nothing special. The thing I find odd is how Jo is often scripted as Katy Manning speaks - lots of darlings, sweeties and hugs.

For my money the second story in that box set is the best.

8 Likes

Paid £15 for these today. Boxes are a bit rough, but for that price, I couldn’t say no. I’m waiting on a few auctions to end on Saturday, so I will have an update on what I get then.

7 Likes

My Story Cubes, which I am using to think of random story ideas!

10 Likes

This arrived today.

It totally wasn’t an impulse purchase after watching the second season… Yes it was.

10 Likes