K9 - How?!?! Why?!?!

The best episodes are coming up soon!

IMG_0515

2 Likes

Watched Oroborus last night aka ‘The one where Starkey has an itch and suddenly finds out who is parents are’.

Is it possible that he is getting worse at acting.

And that CGI snake - not bad except they decided to give it cartoon eyes!

And why oh why after all the other strange things that happen does it always take two thirds of an episode for anyone to believe something strange is happening - especially bloody Darius.

Ironically, the concept of this episode wasn’t bad - I rather enjoyed the news report bit, but with it all being confined - again - to the house it was a bit neutered in its ability to show time being eaten.

4 Likes

Watching Lost Library of Ukko this morning.

Did Steven Moffat get the idea for the pictures in The Day of the Doctor from here???:flushed:

3 Likes

I have serious FOMO now of these spoiler-tagged discussions.

It makes me want to keep watching the show :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

I love this thread about how bad this shows it makes people want to watch it more :joy:

5 Likes

Did not think about that. But that would be awesome.

2 Likes

Phew y’all were right about there being a real increase in quality - exactly at episode 16.
But having just seen Mind Snap the clip show episode I don’t know how that is the lowest rated one when “Fear Itself” and “Aeolian” are right there. I actually kind of enjoyed Mind Snap (not that it is any good either really).
High points so far are “The Cambridge Spy”, “The Lost Library of Ukko” and “Taphony and The Time Loop” :+1:
4 episodes to go…

3 Likes

Good job and interesting that you liked Mind Snap. Good luck with the last 4 episodes.

What is your progress with this @shauny

3 Likes

@Tian I’m still on episode 4 :joy:

Any time I think about watching it I think of literally anything else I’d rather be doing lol.

I’ll watch it at some point…

8 Likes

The nightmare is finally over!!! :partying_face:
Colours seem so bright again :face_holding_back_tears::wink:
And for good measure, here is a picture of a proper good dog K-9 unit:

Affirmative! :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

11 Likes

The nightmare never ends.

I figured out where to get hold of K9…

(We need a K9 emoji.)

6 Likes

Just watched Alien Avatar aka the one with barely any coherent plot…

2 Likes

That is not specific enough

7 Likes

Good job. I actually miss the show a bit. Will never rewatch it but it is fun to look back at.

1 Like

True - the one with barely any coherent plot about aliens who have a spaceship and a rust plague thing and have been locked up somewhere.

2 Likes

i figured both were derived from Nightmare of Eden (which was also from the mind of Bob Baker)

1 Like

To be fair it probably is much more likely it was inspired by the CET as you say. Now why didn’t I think of that?:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

More fun if it is inspired by k9 though :joy:

2 Likes

Two of my sons are playing Super Mario 64 these days - also worlds within paintings :thinking:

2 Likes

4 Likes