Hi, I'm new!

Been a Doctor Who fan ever since I could remember. Big fan of history - especially ancient history and reading about other countries folklore and mythology. Been with Big Finish from the start, hoping to at last be with a community to talk about Big Finish and all things Doctor Who. Big fan of Babylon 5 too!

29 Likes

Hi there. Welcome to the site and forum.

We have Television > TV Club Audio > Audio Club Books > Book Club and Comics > Comic Club. They’re good places to jump into and give your spicy opinions :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Also we have the Big Finish Release Schedule that can give you an idea about the upcoming Big Finish releases, and the main sites list of all future releases.

If there is anything you want to know about in the site or forum, feel free to ask, and we will point you in the right direction.

I hope you enjoy your stay.
ItsR0b0tNinja

7 Likes

Thank you, looking forward to joining in! :grinning_face:

7 Likes

fourth-doctor

Welcome! Who’s your favourite Doctor?

6 Likes

Paul McGann! I just love listening to him. His voice alone just sells! He really drags you in and what’s more it hasn’t changed a bit. He sounds exactly the same now as he did in the TV movie, 30 years ago. He’s brilliant. The War Doctor is not far behind. Fugitive Doctor is right up there too! :grinning_face:

10 Likes

Welcome to the forum, it’s good to have you here

6 Likes

Thank you, been exploring this site for some time and am looking forward to adding myself to some chats. Glad I’ve made the plunge! :grinning_face:

7 Likes

And so it begins. welcome to the site!

6 Likes

Looking forward to the chats :grinning_face:

5 Likes

Welcome in!
You’ll definitely find Big Finish fans in here!

5 Likes

Looking forward to chatting with them! Been a Big Finish fan since they’ve started. Scary there been going for 27 years now, they’re early stuff feel like only a few years back! :grinning_face:

7 Likes

Hello New! Or @Fortheloveofwho if I want to avoid the Dad jokes. I hope you have fun here on the forum!

5 Likes

People here have been most welcoming. Thank you! :grinning_face:

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Fortheloveofwho - great to have you here. How did you discover TARDIS Guide?

5 Likes

Came across TARDIS Guide when looking for forums where people gave their opinions on Big Finish Doctor Who. Always been keen hearing others opinions so I studied here for a bit to see if it would be a good place for me to come into. At last I made the decision to jump in! Glad I did!

8 Likes

Hi new, I’m dad!

(I mean not really, my name is Phill and I have no children.)

Welcome to the best Whosite out there! We love a Big Finish!

5 Likes

Hi Phill, thank you for the welcome. Everyone has been most friendly! :grinning_face:

5 Likes

Who’s your favorite companion? Welcome to the forum! I hope you enjoy your stay here

5 Likes

Favourite companion, TV wise I will have to say Leela and Ace. I really love their strength and character. Big Finish wise I will have to say, new 12th companion Ash has really impressed me and I love Liv’s sense of humour. :grinning_face:

7 Likes

Welcome! Great to have you! What are some of your favourite BF ranges?

5 Likes