Welcome! I hope you have fun here!
Welcome!! There are definitely a lot of Big Finish fans here, including me! Though I’ve only really gotten into BF this year. And I agree, Paul McGann is just so great to listen to!
Hi, it’s nice to meet you. I look forward to seeing you around the forum
Welcome!! Huge fan of Big Finish here (since 2015) I can’t wait to chat about it with you ![]()
Welcome to the forum, I hope you have a lovely time here! As a history buff, which is your favourite historical/pseudohistorical Doctor Who story?
Favourite ranges, I love the Time War. There is such scale to it. I love all the directions it goes in and all the different elements to it. Gallifrey is another huge favourite. Leela, Romana and Narvin are such strong characters, I miss any of them when they have been gone for more than a few stories. They would be my main two to where I instantly pre order them as soon as I can.
I’m an enormous Gallifrey fan too, there are a bunch of us here!
Thank you, it seems like a fun place. Looking forward to participating! ![]()
He sure is! His voice just drags you in so well. No other Doctor can do it as well as he! I also like the range of emotions he can do, he really makes you believe in him. He’s brilliant! ![]()
It’s a brilliant series! When it was first announced I was intrigued. By the end of the first set of stories I was hooked and wanting more. Each one was just as great as the other and I love the development of Narvin from how he was at the start to where he is now. ![]()
It looks like a great place to be. So many great topics to go in. Plenty of good places to go into and have conversations! ![]()
Looking forward to it as well! It’s going to be a joy to make comments with others about things Big Finish brings up in your mind when listening to them! They cover such brilliant stuff! ![]()
Watching first time listeners hear Narvin in s1 going ‘huh?? the fandom love THIS guy???’ will never get old haha
Since you like history, do you have any favorite Doctor Who historical stories?
Welcome new member
I have to say I love the 1st Doctors ones! The Great White Hurricane, The Barbarians And The Samurai, The Phoenicians, Farewell, Great Macedon . . . Then they are The Queen Of The Nile, The Fires Of Vulcan, The Settling, The Marian Conspiracy . . . so many! The recent 11th Doctor one - A Delusion Of Witches, is beyond brilliant! So proud in Big Finish having the names, of those who lost their lives there being read off, ensuring they are always remembered and never forgotten! Big Finish at its best! Powerful stuff!
Totally agree with you! Such wonderful character development there! Leela and Romana too, what a team. You really believe in their friendship! They compliment each other so well!
I do! The ones out of the David Bradley ones are brilliant! The Queen of the Nile, The Marian Conspiracy, Farewell, Great Macedon and The Fires of Vulcan are great too! Particularly enjoyed 11th Doctor - A Delusion of Witches! Lisa McMullin did it so well! Big Finish really does their homework, so that always impresses me!
Thank you! Really glad I’m here! Everyone has been most welcoming! ![]()
