Oh, brilliant, thanks! I’m going to check that, to follow you back. Really? I haven’t spotted it yet, but it’s good to know, I’ll pop around soon then, it’s really great.
Okayyyy thank you all! Maybe I’ll create a new post especially for that, it’ll be easier. You have watched all of the Classical era? :3
And yes, I have watched every Doctor Who episode from 1963 to 2025 (and so have many others here), but it took me several years.
Oh, and you’ll probably see a lot of users with similar pfps today. It’s because it’s my birthday and they want to celebrate by looking like me sorry for the chaos
Great picks! I never hear many other people talk about Gattaca but it’s a good film. I’ll also go with the ones I put on my Letterboxd profile. My favorites are When Harry Met Sally, I Saw The TV Glow, Before Sunset, and The Young Girls of Rochefort.
Thanks! Me neither actually, it’s one of my best’ friend’s favourite films, so she made me watch it and I’m sooo glad she insisted! Wow they’re all in my watchlist, literally. What’s your letterboxd btw? :3