Hey, this is Elo!

Just wondering something, I’ve written my bio, and yet I don’t see it on my profile, only when I try and change it, so maybe I forgot smth, I’m not sure ^^”

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Cinemaddict - great to have you here.

3 Likes

well, you’ve set that on your forum profile, which you’ve also marked private, so no one can see that anyways. Your tardisguide profile is linked but separate, so if you want a description there, you have to set that separately

5 Likes

Hiya, and welcome!

4 Likes

Who’s your favorite Doctor? Welcome to the forum! I hope you enjoy your stay here

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum! As a fellow film enjoyer, what are some of your favorite films?

3 Likes

Hi and welcome to the forum!

3 Likes

Welcome Elora! I hope you have a great time on the forum here. I know you’ll love getting to know all the rest of Doctor Who!

3 Likes

Hello and welcome! Hope you have a good time here.

Also, if you’re only on series 9, get ready. You’ve got the best season of the Modern[1] show to look forward to…


  1. Series 10 is only surpassed by Season 6 of Classic, or maybe one of Baker’s that I haven’t seen yet ↩︎

3 Likes

Welcome to TARDIS Guide, Elora! It’s nice to have you here :blush:

I’m a film lover myself, and I gave your Letterboxd a follow. We have a dedicated film thread here, and you are welcome to share what movies you’ve been watching and what your opinions about them are, if you like.

Don’t be afraid to ask if you’re wondering about something. We’re all very happy to help, especially with recommendations for where to begin with Classic Who.

4 Likes

welcome to the best place on the internet for all fans of the best show in all of time and space.

4 Likes

okayyy my bad then, thanks for the explanation! I’ll try to fix that todays

3 Likes

Hey that’s far too difficult :sob: For the moment I love them all, just to pick the easiest answer, I’ll say the 10th, cos he’s the one who made me discover the show, but the 11th would probably be my favourite otherwise sooo No use in asking yours I guess? x) Thank you!!

5 Likes

Mine’s the 12th

4 Likes

Thanks! Aw great :3 Well, I’d say Arizona Dream, The queen Margot, Citizen Kane and Gattaca as they’re the ones I picked for my Letterboxd profile, but honestly there are dozens of others, what about you?

5 Likes

Oh okay, I thought it would be the 11th, given the pfp; the 12th is really great, sadly I don’t appreciate his era as much as the others so far, but the character is really moving and everything

5 Likes

Thank youuuuuuuuuuu (lovev the alias btw)

3 Likes

This isn’t my normal avatar. It’s just for today

4 Likes

Thank you! I sure do!

Wow, great then, can’t wait to be there! I must admit I had a tough time watching the 8th series, but the 9th is getting me back into the original mood already so, great!

4 Likes

Oh okay, my bad ^^

3 Likes