Hey, this is Elo!

Hi everyone!

My name’s Elora (such a shame my mum loved Willow as a teen…), I’m 16 yo and I’m french, so please tell me if I make any spelling mistakes of stuff like that ^^”

I discovered Doctor Who not that long ago, after falling in love (like many people before me xD) with the great David Tennant, and automatically adored it! For the moment, I’m only into the 2005-2022 era (haven’t finished the 9th series yet) but I plan to discover some of the original episodes later on! I’ll need some recommendations tho, cos there are far too many episodes for me to watch them all, right now ^^”

Apart from that, I adore cinema (no kidding?!), the technical part as well as the history, or the simple fact of watching a film. Classical French and all-time British cinema own my heart.

My favourite shows are Sherlock and Good Omens, which I can quote almost completely, but no worry, Doctor Who comes third!

I spend a lot of time rating things I watch, so if you want to follow me on Letterboxd or Seralizd here are my accounts:

(I hope it isn’t forbidden to share social medias like that, if it is, please tell me right now and I’ll suppress the links ^^”)

Well, not much to say I believe, so, just pleased to meet you all!

:rainbow_flag:

32 Likes

Hello! It’s nice to meet you! I hope you enjoy it and can have some discussions with others!

8 Likes

fourth-doctor

8 Likes

Bienvenue! I hope you have fun here with us!

5 Likes

Hi there. Welcome to the site and forum.

We have Television > TV Club Audio > Audio Club Books > Book Club and Comics > Comic Club. They’re good places to jump into and give your spicy opinions :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Also we have the Big Finish Release Schedule.

If there is anything you want to know about in the site or forum, feel free to ask, and we will point you in the right direction.

I hope you enjoy your stay.
ItsR0b0tNinja

7 Likes

Welcome Elora! Excited to see your journey! Who is your favourite companion so far?

7 Likes

Hiya! Welcome to the forum! I hope you enjoy it here, it’s really fun!

7 Likes

Thank you! ^^

Great! By the way, as in France, this show isn’t so well know, I’m having a hard time finding title of good comic stories to start with, so if you have any titles to share, I’d appreciate! :grin:

Brilliant, thanks a lot!

6 Likes

Cheers! Wow that’s a tough one…I think it’s hard to pick anyone else than Donna Noble, but I absolutely ADORE Rory too, tho he’s not directly a companion, he’s still traveling quite a lot sooo

What about yours??

9 Likes

Welcome! Great to have you here! Please don’t feel intimidated to jump into any conversations here, this forum has no time limits and we love to watch new people get into this show!

6 Likes

Thanks a lot! (Thanks to all of you actually, never saw a fan-website that handy and, well…professional!) Fantastic!

8 Likes

Greetings and Salutations, Elora (cannot fault your mum, as Willow is a brilliant film, and the name is lovely)! Welcome to the forum; I hope you have a splendid time here with this motley band of Whovians as we hurtle through time and space on our little rock of magical dreams! :grinning_cat:

4 Likes

Welcome! Glad to have you here!

4 Likes

Donna Nobel is a great choice! Rory is fantastic also. I’d definitely count him as a companion.

Favourites of mine.. you’ve got a TARDIS team coming up that’s one of my favourites. But from what you’ve seen, I’d have to go with either Martha or Donna.

6 Likes

(Thank you!) I certainly have, great band of mad persons in blue boxes! :cat_face: And it’s always great to join fandoms :3

5 Likes

Fantastic! I’ve actually been delving a bit into French TV this year with shows like Astrid and Mademoiselle Holmes.

We’re glad you’re here! :france:

2 Likes

I agree, instantly fell in love with this character anyway (I binged Broadchurch the other day, what a pleasure to have Arthur Darvill popping on the screen!)

I don’t think I know any of the TARDIS team unfortunately, but great choices! Martha is fantastic too! I might have picked her if not for Catherine Tate’s outstanding acting :sparkles:

4 Likes

Aw, nice! Still have to give a go to Astrid, a friend of mine keeps talking about it, it sounds nice.

Cheers! :cat_face:

2 Likes

Welcome to the Nut Hutch!

3 Likes

I definitely recommend it! Still patiently waiting for S6 to be available where I live. :hourglass_not_done:

2 Likes