Guess the Episode 3

Time for round 3 of guess the episode! Figuring out difficulty is still going to be an issue for me, I think.

As usual, click through the screenshots and guess which episode it is. No way to confirm until the end, unfortunately.

Just trying out using hide details on this one, though I still blurred them. I’m curious if this works better.

Picture 1:

I wear dark sunglasses at night

Picture 2:

Jelly baby?

Picture 3:

It's... green

Picture 4:

Leela!

Picture 5:

Guessed yet?

Answer: The Invisible Enemy

It occurs to me that near the beginning of the weekend probably makes more sense then the end. Also have a feeling people will get this in 1 or 2… :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

First picture was to easy for me.

4 Likes

Had a feeling. I think 4 will be harder, but, well, have to post 3 before 4. (Unless I wanted to switch the numbering around, anyways…)

3 Likes

Got it on 3rd but it was more an acumulation of clues than an ‘a-ha’ moment.

2 Likes

I was hoping for an accumulation of clues…

Actually, 2 would’ve probably been a fair amount more obvious if I’d taken a picture a few seconds earlier, rather then waiting for the arc zapping the Doctors eyeballs to fade.

Not sure how this one ended up all being pictures of people.

2 Likes

I think if 4 had of been higher I’d have just stared at it for a while. :innocent:

2 Likes

Here are 3 I didn’t post, btw:

Bonus 1

vlcsnap-2024-04-14-13h06m39s452

Bonus 2

vlcsnap-2024-04-14-13h07m46s673

Bonus 3

vlcsnap-2024-04-14-13h06m27s801

4 Likes

Third maybe but it depends where in the list. The others would have been :woman_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

Yeah, Bonus 1 is one I actually pretty much rejected as too hard. Though it reminded me of one of the shots from one of the Whodles…

3 Likes

I got it on the first picture! Thanks for doing this.

4 Likes

No problem!

Though I really should make the funny, memorable pictures bonus ones.

3 Likes

Good one! I got it in two, though I was helped greatly by the fact that I just rewatched this story a couple of weeks ago! For some reason, I thought it was another Third Doctor story at #1, but once I revealed #2, it was obvious to me!

4 Likes

Thanks!

Honestly, with that first picture, once I stopped at that exact moment, I had to include it…

3 Likes

Got it in one! I know this isn’t the world’s most popular episode but I love it and I went through a phase where I watched it allll the time haha

4 Likes

Shame it isn’t more popular, or more people would realise that K9 didn’t start off with Sarah Jane. Fantastic Voyage plots tend to be fun, anyways…

3 Likes

Bearing in mind how hard/obscure the Whodle ones are, I think you should have used the first two bonus ones.

Got it in one as the legendary Michael Sheard is to iconic to now know exacty which stories he is in.

3 Likes

Took me all five, but then this is not a favorite of mine.

3 Likes

Nearly did, and I did go with pictures I thought were more obscure for more of the next one.

Of course, that’s one trouble with already being two games ahead…

1 Like