General Discussion for Elimination/Ranking Game

As I’ve alluded to in the past, my real life name is also an anagram.

Maybe we’re the same person…

5 Likes

That would explain most of the weirdness. I keep talking to myself.

Sutekh?

7 Likes

6 Likes

Some good options here - I’d be pretty happy with any of Tenth, Enemy, or WEAT winning.
I feel similarly to @deltaandthebannermen - how dare you start an elimination game at a time that means I don’t get to kick The Reality War when it’s down

7 Likes

Is it seen as a threat? It’s one of the best stories in that list. Or are people on the internet just being wrong again? :distorted_face:

7 Likes

It is one of the better serials on the list, and it’s still only a 3.5/5 from me.

7 Likes

I thought you preferred this format. It’s not my fault you aren’t on TARDIS Guide 24x7[1].


  1. although it seems like you are :wink: ↩︎

6 Likes

Yes, he should have paid more attention!

Or bribed me. That could have worked.

4 Likes

But what would the cost have been for you to keep it in? :joy:

3 Likes

We will never know. Blame Delta.

3 Likes

I was going to suggest a “king for the day” thing, where the forum is all Coldstream…

But that happens once a year anyway.

5 Likes

I could always take a few more days like that.

How about my name day (November 9th)? Or my wedding day (September 15th)? Or my wife’s birthday (September 5th)?

4 Likes

No, that’s when everyone becomes your wife. After all, it needs to follow the same pattern as your birthday

3 Likes

I’m also annoyed that it’s out already. I wanted an opportunity to downvote it, but prioritised The Reality War over it, thinking that you’d keep The Web Planet in long enough for me to get round to it.

6 Likes

That could turn weird. I would be very loving towards all and I would be forced to behave well because I’d be afraid to having to sleep in the bathtub if I make a mistake…

3 Likes

Oh wow! Mines the 18th

2 Likes

Personally, I’m downvoting it because I find 10 and Rose to be insufferable in it, so I don’t want it to win for that reason. While I do think it’s good, I think leaving it alone would result in it threatening by beloved World Enough and Time

3 Likes

once a year is more than enough :squinting_face_with_tongue:

4 Likes

Was last night nor enough…

5 Likes

Same, but even outside the 10 and Rose of it all, I don’t think it’s that good. It’s like, fine.

3 Likes