General Discussion for Elimination/Ranking Game

This is gonna be brutal guys…

3 Likes

I honestly like Power more than Marco Polo and it would be cool to have it back but the animation is pretty good + power of kill. Also everyone wants to see the Marco Polo sets.

1 Like

A worthy winner, even if I’d predicted it from the start

1 Like

Mods, please disable slow mode on the Elimination Game - What Missing / Incomplete Story Do You Want Completely Recovered? thread

3 Likes

It has been disabled :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Marco Polo was my top choice to win - funnily enough I never actually voted for it as it always had a high score anyway

3 Likes

In an elimination game no score is too high as it can disappear quicker than it can be raised. Of course, a high score can also make it a target. It’s a fine line.

8 Likes

Dang, missed a whole elimination game while on vacation. Seems like y’all had fun, though.

4 Likes

The lesson here: don’t go on vacation :joy:

7 Likes

And miss meeting Marmaduke?

3 Likes

Or make sure to spend your vacation on TARDIS Guide. :grinning_face:

4 Likes

If you die in the forum you die in real life…

6 Likes

Thank you, @LucasTrask! I’ve missed these ones!

I upvoted The Mysterious Planet, even though I know it’ll be an early elimination.

It was one of my first Classic Who episodes (Spearhead from Space was first, then The Mysterious Planet) and those two episodes were enough to hook me for life!

(I have a soft spot for Terror of the Vervoids for a similar reason. Hey! I never claimed to have good taste :sob:)

10 Likes

I like The Mysterious Planet myself. In fact, I have no ill will against any of these stories: I randomly picked The Impossible Planet / The Satan Pit because I had to pick one.

As to early eliminations, I think there are several stories that are likely to go before The Mysterious Planet

And Wish World / The Reality War has to be one of the quickest eliminations in one of these games. I purposely didn’t downvote it because I guessed it wasn’t long for the game.

6 Likes

Welcome to the madness!!! It means that Pyramid is out now! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I figured it would, but since the others had gone out on -1, I didn’t want to assume and chuck it out (although I can’t stand that episodes, so I very much did want that).

5 Likes

Apologies for removing what you just upvoted!

This game gets bloodthirsty :laughing:

7 Likes

How dare @LucasTrask start a game involving my beloved Web Planet and not bind it to GMT! I’ve only just logged on and already that evil @MrColdStream has eliminated it!

11 Likes

It’s just a technicality, since if a story is on 1 and we subtract 2, it ends up with -1. But it has no real relevance. It’s out as soon as it hits zero.

3 Likes

Well, you should have figured out who I am by now. I enjoy eliminating using my tissue compression eliminator.

I don’t think I can keep calling myself “Stream” forever, now can I…?

6 Likes