DALEKS! The animated series

I loved this animated series so much. It made me wish we could get a proper live-action Dalek spin-off.

5 Likes

So did anyone actually enjoy these?

I remember seeing them advertised and thinking they looked utterly generic.

I would say I can remember watching them, but I decided to do so whilst black-out drunk because I thought it would be the only way I could get through them…

Actually, sums up how I approached most of the TLV stories!

7 Likes

They were fine for what they were. Nothing spectacular.

6 Likes

The animation was pretty bad. I did like some of the stuff with the Mechinoids in 3-5…

5 Likes

They were a perfectly fine way to kill just over an hour imo

2 Likes

27 people have done the pilgrimage on here so far, worth it for the badge :smiley:

10 Likes

I enjoyed K9 more. I was not a fan of this. I had a hard time getting over the bad animation.

10 Likes

I dont think you guys get something… :wink::thinking:
Sometimes something can be so bad it’s good. You get to laugh at the screen with the silly dialogue, cheesy special effects, maybe make up your own dialogue. Like the Movie Killer Klowns From Outer Space. Cheesy… crappy, and a lot of fun… while drinking.
Besides, Badges are cool.

I am gonna work on mine now :joy:

9 Likes

OMG…. It must be my ADHD. But the first episode is a lot of fun… :thinking: in a couple of parts…
l tried placing a spoiler in here. I havent mastered it yet.

But embrace the bad and make it good. I think 15 said something like that. :thinking::wink:

8 Likes

I actually enjoyed it. I’m a sucker for anything neon and remotely cyberpunk though

6 Likes

One feeling that stuck with me about Daleks! is that it would have made for a good audio…

6 Likes

A multiplatform event surrounding the Daleks would have worked better as a follow-up to Time Lord Victorious than Doom’s Day too.

4 Likes