Whodle 2026-10-03

Name that Doctor Who Episode! :cyberman:

New Who only, 5 scenes to guess the episode!

View today’s Whodle

Reply below with your scores! Remember to use spoiler tags so you don’t give the game away. Use the poll below to share how many guesses it took you (reply too, for the badges!).

  • 1 Guess
  • 2 Guesses
  • 3 Guesses
  • 4 Guesses
  • 5 Guesses
  • Did not get it
0 voters
2 Likes

In five today

9 Likes

Five today

8 Likes

In three! Two was very familiar but couldn’t place it!

8 Likes

In one! I scratched my head for a moment, I’ll admit. She was speaking about authority and superiors, so that narrowed it down to a story with law enforcement of some kind, and the accent gave me a region which then gave me a setting for this specific episode!

8 Likes

Got today’s in five

7 Likes

Got it in four from the text descriptions

8 Likes

Got it in 3!

8 Likes

Got in 4 one and two were so familiar but didn’t click

7 Likes

All 5 for me.

7 Likes

Took me four today. Oh dear. better luck tomorrow!

7 Likes

Got it in one

7 Likes

Got it in one!! First clue referring to a threat prevalent enough that it reached higher notice… but isolated enough that they can choose to ignore it. Just from that, I immediately had images of those ‘murals’ pop into my head.

6 Likes

Took me three.

5 Likes

I got it in four. I found this one pretty hard.

5 Likes

All five! Crikey..

4 Likes

In 4.

5 Likes

In 4

5 Likes

in 4! i was so stumped until then

5 Likes

Was stupid. Needed 5

4 Likes