Whodle 2026-09-13

Name that Doctor Who Episode! :cyberman:

New Who only, 5 scenes to guess the episode!

View today’s Whodle

Reply below with your scores! Remember to use spoiler tags so you don’t give the game away. Use the poll below to share how many guesses it took you (reply too, for the badges!).

  • 1 Guess
  • 2 Guesses
  • 3 Guesses
  • 4 Guesses
  • 5 Guesses
  • Did not get it
0 voters
4 Likes

In one! It’s strange how the Eleventh Doctor’s voice is audible through text like that…

12 Likes

In four today

9 Likes

Took some time to place the quote to the episode, but got it in one

10 Likes

In 4!

10 Likes

Got it in three. Audibly sighed when I realised.

9 Likes

Got it in 1. I chose via process of elimination, but was still slightly surprised that I was right

10 Likes

In three today!

9 Likes

Four, considered it for 3 but didn’t go for it

10 Likes

Four, but I got the right season the whole time

9 Likes

Took 3, even though it didn’t sound like 9, i thought end of the world with the spider droid things

9 Likes

Got it in four.

8 Likes

Three for me.

8 Likes

Took me three.

8 Likes

Got it in 3, but I’m not sure how

9 Likes

Got it in one!

8 Likes

Two guesses but both based solely on the first clue.

8 Likes

Took the third go this time around.

9 Likes

In one. I can hear Elevens voice.

9 Likes

Three for me today.

9 Likes