Whodle 2026-09-11

Name that Doctor Who Episode! :cyberman:

New Who only, 5 scenes to guess the episode!

View today’s Whodle

Reply below with your scores! Remember to use spoiler tags so you don’t give the game away. Use the poll below to share how many guesses it took you (reply too, for the badges!).

  • 1 Guess
  • 2 Guesses
  • 3 Guesses
  • 4 Guesses
  • 5 Guesses
  • Did not get it
0 voters
3 Likes

In five today

9 Likes

In three today

8 Likes

Got it in four

8 Likes

In two, to my dismay. I was two episodes out; I’d guessed ‘The Return of Doctor Mysterio’ for some bloody reason…

10 Likes

In 4!

9 Likes

In 5

9 Likes

in two today

10 Likes

Five today

8 Likes

Took me four! Love that episode, but the shots all threw me for some reason!

8 Likes

On the second one. I remember that random NPC.

8 Likes

3 today. Bloody dissapointed in myself.

8 Likes

Got it in 2.

I instantly recognized that TARDIS capsule door, but for some reason i thought there was also one on The Doctor Falls… hmmm.

8 Likes

Got it in three. I cant make any sense of the first 2 frames, but there’s literally one option for Gallifrey in that aspect ratio (and honestly I only barely recognize Gallifrey here)

8 Likes

Got it in 4.

7 Likes

Five for me today. Oh dear! Must do better next time.

9 Likes

Took me two today.

7 Likes

four, for some reason i thought 3 was silence in the libraray

7 Likes

Took me two. Considering this is literally the episode I watched most recently, I guesd it makes sense.

8 Likes

I got it in one!! Total blind guess just based off of the colour palette and… vibe, I suppose, lol

9 Likes