Whodle 2024-10-10

Name that Doctor Who Episode!

New Who only, 5 scenes to guess the episode!

View today’s Whodle

Reply below with your scores! Remember to use spoiler tags so you don’t give the game away.

4 Likes

Got it in two. First thought was season finale.

8 Likes

Three, completely forgot all about this one

7 Likes

Got it in three. Season finale for one, and the wrong part for 2.

6 Likes

In one for me. I remember watching that scene for the first time. Quite the surprise at the end of that story! Anyway, it made an impression.

7 Likes

In two, also season finale on one

6 Likes

In one. I remember that scene providing quite a shock at the end of the story. What potential this season had.

6 Likes

In 3 as well, for same reason as others

7 Likes

On three. Guessed Ascension of the Cybermen first and then the wrong part of Skyfall

7 Likes

I got it in two, after falling for the obvious trap.

5 Likes

I got it in two.

5 Likes

Got it in three. Thought it was the season finale, then guessed the wrong part… apparently that’s tripped other people up too!

4 Likes

In three. I thought it was the end of the season for absolutely no reason.

6 Likes

Got it in two. I knew the first one was a trap but I still went for it.

5 Likes

Damn - I wasn’t paying attention when I clicked on the spoiler and now I know what it is.

5 Likes

In one Knew they must be trying to trick you into thinking its the finalie

6 Likes

Spoiled by a spoiler? Who’d a thunk it?

Apologies!

6 Likes

Not your fault. I was out of class doing planning with my two year group colleagues and we were talking and I was idly clicking through threads on the forum and clicked on the Whodle one, got distracted, forgot which thread I was in and just clicked on the spoiler blur. It even took me a moment to realise what the image was that I was looking at. For what it’s worth, I definitely wouldn’t have got it till image 3 or 4.

8 Likes

In four today😖

4 Likes

Got it in 1! Everyone’s favorite reveal…

3 Likes