Whodle 2024-10-07

Name that Doctor Who Episode!

New Who only, 5 scenes to guess the episode!

View today’s Whodle

Reply below with your scores! Remember to use spoiler tags so you don’t give the game away.

3 Likes

four for me. Not rewatched this since Tx

5 Likes

Got it in 3. I was thinking 13 era at first, but I noticed that the back of the jacket on the third one said UNIT on it. That make me think it was either Flux or Power of the Doctor, or not 13, and then the door made me realise which UNIT episode it was…

5 Likes

Got it in 2. Tried really hard on 1 to thing of an episode from the last season with distorted clocks but couldn’t.

5 Likes
  1. Ah, and I’d just blocked it from my memory… :upside_down_face:
7 Likes

Two for me. I was thinking Jodie era for 1, but Mel’s surreptitious DNA sampling device nailed this one for me.

6 Likes

Three. Once, Upon Time on one, Orphan 55 on two. Probably could’ve got it sooner if I remembered this era was an option.

6 Likes

Two, thought thirteen’s era at first but I recognized Mel’s device and outfit

4 Likes

In 3 because I got the wrong part on #2, RIP

3 Likes

Three. I was in the right kind of area, it just took me a while to hone in on the right episode.

4 Likes

Took me four.Guessed Church first, then EoD, but the third picture took me in a completely different direction.

3 Likes

Didn’t get it (well got the right story on the last image but the wrong episode).

4 Likes

Two I recognized Carla’s table, but thought the ‘not available’ might be after they’re all dead in Empire of Death

3 Likes

Two. Guessed The Church on Ruby Road first. At least it was a story with Ruby in the title…

5 Likes

Got it in ONE! It’s my second favourite episode in this season actually.

3 Likes

In two. Guessed ‘Church on Ruby Road’ first.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 2 days. New replies are no longer allowed.