Whodle 2024-10-05

Name that Doctor Who Episode!

New Who only, 5 scenes to guess the episode!

View today’s Whodle

Reply below with your scores! Remember to use spoiler tags so you don’t give the game away.

3 Likes

four today! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Got it in three.

6 Likes

In 1, yet another “I still can’t place the scene, it just felt right”

7 Likes

Got it in four, this time around. The background on 4, plus having multiple 11th Doctors.

4 Likes

In four. A curse on Whodle for making me remember this story exists!

4 Likes

In three. I’ve got a soft spot for this story. It’s probably not very good, but it remains my favourite of 7b (which is really damning with faint praise)

6 Likes

Four, I had no idea before that picture

5 Likes

It took me all five. Not a memorable episode for me.

5 Likes

Three for me. Spacey Zoomer! A frustrating story because it actually has some excellent ideas and tries to do something interesting, but it feels like there were too many creative voices vying for control, resulting in a bit of a mess with huge tonal problems. I can enjoy it, but I’ll always wonder what could have been!

5 Likes

In 4. Same commentary as the past few days.

3 Likes

In two, I recognised that thing in the image

4 Likes

Got it in three.

2 Likes

I got it in two, even though the second image was a complete guess for me!

3 Likes

In two - bizarrely I recognised the cybermite.

5 Likes

In three today.

3 Likes

Got it in 4. I kept jumping between eras. The moon image reminded me of impossible astronaut. I recognized the background and the multiple 11th Doctor’s. I have mixed feelings on the episode. I want to watch it again to see if my feelings of it have changed or not.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 2 days. New replies are no longer allowed.