Whodle 2024-06-28

Name that Doctor Who Episode!

New Who only, 5 scenes to guess the episode!

View today’s Whodle

Reply below with your scores! Remember to use spoiler tags so you don’t give the game away.

4 Likes

First guess!

that godawful thing they did to the titles really made it easy

8 Likes

In 2. Using the title screen feels kinda bs but I guess these are unique titles. Don’t ever remember which color is which episode but a small list to narrow down made it easy to get on the second

6 Likes

One :slight_smile: easy peasy lemon squeezy

5 Likes

In two. First guess was Asylum, second was correct.

3 Likes

In one. Had to squint, but the titles were the giveaway.

4 Likes

In two. I swear I tend to be the worst at 11’s era, though. It’s lucky that it occurred to me that the pattern in the logo was cubes…

4 Likes

Got it in three

4 Likes

Three today :tardis:

5 Likes

Four guesses today

5 Likes

Got it in two.
I knew it was an Eleventh Doctor special because of the title sequence change. I knew it wasn’t Asylum because that has Dalek Eggs on it. I wasn’t sure which one (should have noticed the cubes!!) so guessed A Town Called Mercy. The next screenshot twigged it to me that it was The Power of Three :muscle:

RORY: There are soldiers all over my house, and I’m in my pants!
AMY: My whole life I’ve dreamed of saying that, and I miss it by being someone else.

10 Likes

Got it in one! :partying_face:

7 Likes

Three the title wasn’t any help to me and neither was the picture after but I recognized Kate’s outfit in the background in the third picture

6 Likes

One! Too easy with that shot of the unique titles!

Spoilers!

8 Likes

In one! That’s not happened for ages!

9 Likes

Three. Or, should I say, nine?

9 Likes

Got it in three. I have no idea how you all got it in one, I never noticed the unique title sequences!

6 Likes

In one as well!

3 Likes

One, love these titles

5 Likes

Got it in one today. Hooray! That half season had very distinctive titles. Nailed it for me.

8 Likes