Whodle 2024-06-24

Name that Doctor Who Episode!

New Who only, 5 scenes to guess the episode!

View today’s Whodle

Reply below with your scores! Remember to use spoiler tags so you don’t give the game away.

4 Likes

Three, a dud then the wrong part of the two

6 Likes

Five I’m drunk so I’m just happy I was able to recognize it at all and get the correct part of the two parter immediately once I recognized the story

8 Likes

Four? Computer displays weren’t going much for me, but knowing it was blue suit Tennant helped, and the door told me where I was headed.

6 Likes

Didn’t get it.
I could only think of what story it is on the last one and then guessed the wrong episode of the two parter

5 Likes

Two. Not sure why that second shot so distinctly gave it away, but it did. Definitely a favorite of mine.

7 Likes

Three. At first, I thought it was 42 but then I remembered it.

5 Likes

Got it in one! One of my favourite two-parters, and I remember that screen when the Ood go crazy

6 Likes

Four. I thought it was 42, and Gridlock and then it clicked.

5 Likes

In four today. The digital readouts really threw me and got me thinking in very much the wrong direction to start with. Got the right story in three, but not the right episode until my fourth.

6 Likes

Four. Terrible at recognising display screens and shots of Tennant’s face, and then got the wrong part of the two-parter!

7 Likes

In 2. Initial though was 42, then when I saw the hair I thought The Impossible Planet.

4 Likes

In three and that really annoys me because I watched it two weeks ago!!!

8 Likes

Five. Super annoying because I kept thinking this one and discounting it!

6 Likes

3 today, which is embarrassing as I only watched it a few days ago :skull:

6 Likes

In four. I also thought it was 42 at first.

4 Likes

Frustrating! One of those times where you end up wishing you’d just trusted your instincts. Take heart from the fact that your brain obviously knew it but you just kept overthinking.

6 Likes

Yes, sometimes it works out and I get a hole in one. You win some, you lose some!

6 Likes

In 4. I got to Tennant right away, but couldn’t place it until the unique set design of the hallway, and even then I was worried I was going to guess the wrong part.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 24 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.