Whodle 2024-06-20

Name that Doctor Who Episode!

New Who only, 5 scenes to guess the episode!

View today’s Whodle

Reply below with your scores! Remember to use spoiler tags so you don’t give the game away.

5 Likes

Got it in 1. First half of Thirteen is where my knowledge ends. I remember a hotel, and the aspect ratio gave it away. If it wasn’t that episode, it would have been random guesses.

Blured proof

5 Likes

Got it in 5. Didn’t notice the aspect ratio until the second one, and mostly only got it because I figured out who was holding the gun…

5 Likes

In 1! One of my favorite comfort episodes. Not sure but this is very likely my most re-watched episode from 13’s first two seasons

5 Likes

We had the exact same though process, took me 4 today

4 Likes

Got it in four.

3 Likes

1, no idea how that happened :wink:

6 Likes

In 3. I knew who was holding the gun

5 Likes

In two! My first thought was The God Complex, but then I noticed the aspect ratio in the second picture and it clicked.

Proof

8 Likes

Four, but honestly I didn’t really think about it for some of the guesses

4 Likes

In one—a bit surprising as it’s not a favourite of mine, but the setting was quite distinctive

5 Likes

Got it in 2. Was initially hoodwinked into thinking The God Complex but then picked up on the aspect ration and suddenly it was obvious! :grin:

7 Likes

Ditto, good sir! :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I got it in 4. I probably should have been able to get it in one, if I’d been thinking.

5 Likes

That’s how I felt yesterday. A real “duh” moment for me. Oops. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

You must have been experiencing a mindfog… :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Got it in one! My first thought was also The God Complex but thankfully I noticed the aspect ratio before guessing and knew there was only one Thirteen episode with a hotel.

7 Likes

“Clever. Clever.”
v2-head

:grin:

4 Likes

May as well admit that my first guess before I noticed the aspect ratio was, in fact, The God Complex

9 Likes

In four - darnit.

6 Likes