It’s Wednesday again and that means another delightful (hopefully) set of stories to discuss and vote on. Last week the war games led with 65%, Daleks’ MasterPlan with 32% and Invasion of the dinosaurs 28%
We also saw the end of 2 with his 10 part epic. As always all previous polls are still open , able to be voted on
Here are this week’s adventures and you still have 2 choices
22nd adventures
- The Massacre
- Death to the Daleks
- Underworld
- Voyage of the Damned
- The Wedding of River Song
- The Husbands of River Song
- War of the Sontarans
6 Likes
Kind of crazy that wedding and husbands of river both ended up as the 22nd story
Picked massacre and husbands with Sontarans being an extremely close 3rd
9 Likes
Massacre and Husbands, easy. Nothing else here comes remotely close to those two for me.
6 Likes
The Massacre is one of the best pure historicals, equally impactful and entertaining throughout, with a cracker of an ending.
And The Husbands of River Song is one of the most entertaining revival stories and a glorious send off to a brilliant character.
6 Likes
The Husbands of River Song and War of the Sontarans, another easy one
4 Likes
As fun as the Massacre was, I have to give it to War of the Sontarans. One of the best parts of Flux for me.
4 Likes
The Massacre is an easy choice for me. A brilliant historical focusing on one of my favorite characters with a gut punch of an ending. Steven is so out of his depth and it’s tense from start to finish! If we ever found an episode from this I would cry tears of happiness. 
Now that many of the classic Doctors have finished their runs, I am starting to run into the issue of too many episodes I actually haven’t seen yet.
It’s a bit embarrassing how behind I am, I’m sorry! Maybe that’ll be my goal for this summer.
I can’t, in good conscience, give it to Death to the Daleks or Underworld, so I will abstain from picking a second this time.
4 Likes
The Massacre and The Husbands of River Song
Not much to say about either that hasn’t been said before really
4 Likes
I’ll do the pity votes for Death to the Daleks and Underworld. The modern ones are all “meh” to me. And I’m not a fan of The Massacre.
7 Likes
Haven’t seen Massacre or Underworld. Death to the Daleks is bad, Voyage of the Damned is bad, Wedding of River Song also pretty bad.
So I went with War of the Sontarans which is great and Husbands of River Song which is pretty good but I don’t love it.
4 Likes
22nd is fairly middle of the pack with an average ranking around 175. Some good ones, some not so good ones, but two in my top 100, so those two take it. Going with the crowd with this one, in fact the ranking matches the votes.
Underworld < Death < Wedding < Voyage < Sontarans < Massacre < Husbands
4 Likes
Voyage of the Damned and War of the Sontarans. Voyage is one of my favourite stories and so nostalgic for me, and War is such a good piece of Flux and the best the Sontarans have been in New Who.
3 Likes
Oh, based on the title, if you’re asking what my 22nd favorite adventure of a Doctor is, it’s Remembrance of the Daleks. The “a Doctor” in question is 7 of course.
6 Likes
Easy choice for me since everything except Husbands and Voyage is pretty average at best
1 Like
I noticed the typo about an hour ago but just said Flux It
2 Likes
This is a surprisingly terrible collection of stories 
War of the Sontarans wins for me!
3 Likes
I’d say only 2 of these are even particularly bad
2 Likes
Obviously a hot take, but War of the Sontarans is probably the worst one here in my eyes
7 Likes
Oh I like that one. It’s an actual good outing for the Sontarans, which is rare on TV.
2 Likes