Upcoming stuff with the Fifteenth Doctor

I feel sad that there is a six month’s wait until the next episode. I love this TARDIS team. This made me want to make a list with all the fifteen EUs that are planned until Christmas and the list was big :star_struck:

What are you looking forward to the most?

Title Author Released Set
Caged Una McCormack 27 June 2024 New Series Adventures
Eden Rebellion Abi Falase 14 november 2024 New Series Adventures
Space Babies Alison Rumfitt 8 August 2024 Target novelisation
73 Yards Scott Handcock 8 August 2024 Target novelisation
Rogue Briony Redman and Kate Herron 8 August 2024 Target novelisation
TBA Faridah Àbíké-Íyímídé 19 september 2024 Fifteen Doctors 15 Stories
Doctor Who: The Fifteenth Doctor #1 Dan Watters 26 June 2024 Titan Comics
Doctor Who: The Fifteenth Doctor #2 Dan Watters 24 July 2024 Titan Comics
Doctor Who: The Fifteenth Doctor #3 Dan Watters 25 september 2024 Titan Comics
Joy to the World Steven Moffat 25 december 2024 Doctor Who
12 Likes

Just one month’s wait until the next episode? Do you know something we don’t? Is there a secret ninth episode? :eyes:

5 Likes

The Fifteen Doctors, 15 stories one, does anyone know if it is the same stories for 1-13 as there is in 13 Doctors, 13 Stories (and indeed the 11 and 12 ones as well…), because I already have that one and feel like it might be a bit much to buy the same book just for two small short stories. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Ooh, forgot that you guys are not in RTD and Moffars focus group :joy:

6 Likes

It is the same but with these two new once

6 Likes

Thanks. But now I do want to read the novelisation of Destination: Skaro :grin:

7 Likes

Joy To The World is what I am most looking forward to personally. It’s a Steven Moffat script, so you know it’s most likely going to be amazing.

I haven’t watched Empire Of Death yet so no idea whether there was a Dalek cameo, but if there isn’t one in Empire Of Death, I would be shocked if the Daleks don’t appear in even a small cameo in Joy To The World.

8 Likes

I live in a neighborhood with two lovely local comic book shops so I think I’ll be putting in an order for the 15th Doctor Titan stuff when it comes out, I’ve been trying to get more into comic collecting recently.

8 Likes

I’m very excited for the Fifteenth Doctor comic series as the Free Comic Book Day issue was really good in my opinion. Note that the first issue has been delayed until 3 July.

6 Likes