The Time-Space Randomiser drops you in a random story, are you getting out unscathed?

use The Time-Space Randomiser to get a random story. Assuming you’re a side character (so not the companion or the Doctor), how does it go for you?

I got Silence in the Library, so yeah, I’m super dead

9 Likes

16 Likes

I got The Mutants (the really good Third Doctor one, not the rather boring First Doctor one commonly known as The Daleks), so I’m probably alive, unless the Space Racists have killed me. I’m definitely on the side of those poor oppressed people. Maybe I’m that weird scientist guy. Does he sacrifice himself or something? I can’t remember. Maybe I am dead, then.

12 Likes

I have so many mixed emotions from this lmao, I love The Mutants and I’m always thrilled to see other people agree it’s excellent, but I also love The Daleks and have never been bored by it :joy:

8 Likes

I got The Web Planet! I think I have a decent chance of making it out alive, but I might get my wings pulled off :sob:

8 Likes

This is fun,I’m going again, got impossible astronaut this time, I’m probably good, as far as I remember only one person got killed by the silents in that episode

8 Likes

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

My second was Peach Blossom Heights, I guess there’s a theme here which is… something

12 Likes

I got Heaven Sent… so I suppose as I’m not the Doctor, I’m probably the Veil? Condemned to a fate of eternal monotony. Or I’m a fly and I’ll be dead within a few days anyway. Unless the flies are also immortal?

10 Likes

Twin Dilemma… I think I might not be okay with this. And I went again for an audio and I got MR #125 Paper Cuts which is set on Draconia so I almost certainly am not getting out of that one okay haha

7 Likes

run away
“Ask her!”

9 Likes

I’m either a Matrix construct in which case I’m not properly alive to begin with, or a Time Lord in the trial in which case I’m probably okay?

8 Likes

I’m certainly not making it out alive

10 Likes

Oh no. I’m absolutely getting slaughtered by a giant oil company and turned into an Auton :pensive:

12 Likes

Well… I’m pretty sure I’m dead. Did a couple of side characters survive? yes, would I count myself as able to survive that? No, definitely not.

11 Likes

To be fair I feel like I would die in almost every Doctor Who story…

12 Likes

Yeah, me too. But there are a couple where I could see myself at least having a fighting chance. This one? Not so much.

10 Likes

I got doctor who and the silurians, watched that one just last week. I’d say I’ve got a chance but I may die of the plague

10 Likes

I got the movie. Oh no. The Master’s slime is not a pleasant way to die. (Alternatively I could be some random person at the new year party; that would be alright).

Wild Blue Yonder! So I’m either an alien who’s already dead or a robot who explodes…

12 Likes

I got The Time Monster, so i suppose it depends on if I’m an Atlantean or not, because otherwise the odds seem pretty within my favour. Turns out alright for those two scientists and all.

9 Likes

I got this random story, which I went ahead and managed to find and read. I’d be fine, really, with my worse possible fate being temporarily kidnapped by a sentient being made of energy. I’m okay with that!

7 Likes