The Time-Space Randomiser drops you in a random story, are you getting out unscathed?

I think I’d be OK? As long as I don’t try and run or launch nuclear missiles, I should be able to make it out unscathed.

11 Likes

Uhh I don’t know, it depends where I end up on Lakertya to be honest. I reckon I’d survive but there’s also a chance I’d step on one of the Rani’s bubble mines and die to dated CGI

13 Likes

I might survive, but I might be half cat :smiley_cat:

14 Likes

There’s no kink shaming around here. Let your freak-flag fly. :rofl:

13 Likes

A fun game!

I did two. The first one gave me an audio that I would definitely survive because I would be the fabulously evil Missy (not the Doctor or the companion).

The second one: of course, the randomiser would spit out the one TV story I strongly dislike (this site hates me or is this supposed to be a fun prank?) Will I survive? No! I will die of boredom, a splitting headache and a vaseline overdose!

12 Likes

Well, it’s possible I might just be sitting there watching tv, in which case I’d be fine, or I might be dying for someone else’s entertainment. 50/50.

11 Likes

What a great idea for a game!

Looks like I’m toast as I’m probably getting turned into a ghost!

10 Likes

I love this game.

Oh no I’d definitely be killed by the alien sex gas

But that’s no fun, someone else got that before me, let’s try again:

There’s definitely a theme going on here :joy:

11 Likes

Got The Witchfinders. I’d almost definitely be drowned as a witch long before the Doctor even shows up.

9 Likes

There’s a window in @shauny’s life no one needed…

11 Likes

I limited it to New Who and got Kill the Moon… I mean, I’m surviving, I guess.

10 Likes

Did a new one today.

Death by repetitive boredom is assured :grimacing:

14 Likes

At least you get to meet Cornwell :weary:

7 Likes

Randomized until I got a story I recognized.

Would I survive the virus, no.

Would I survive Ianto’s psychopathic massacre? Also no. But it would be an honor to be murdered by my favorite character. :grin:

8 Likes

Tried again and I certainly am not getting out of this one

10 Likes

Tried a second one, and I doubt I’m surviving this one. I’m probably a dead body lying someplace.

7 Likes

Another ghostly one, but I think, as long as I stay away from the ghosts, I should be okay.

4 Likes

TARDIS guide more like

𝓯𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴𝔂 guide

instead of cataloguing doctor who stories its just pictures of cat master

10 Likes

65887459f72d0b97b1e55583ddea0606

9 Likes

I got
now if we ignore the fact that the timeline gets erased at the end of this, since I’m Aussie the only thing I would really be in danger from is atmos, and my boyfriend vapes anyway so I’m probably immune to most toxic gas at this point.

11 Likes