The Sirens of Time - Redux

The CD versions of this are now officially out of print. It’s download only now.

2 Likes

It’s weird but every other ‘anniversary’/special release I’ve gone out of my way to preorder - I don’t do that with any other BF releases but nothing about this made me feel I needed to have a CD copy of it.

Not even sure I’ll bother with the download unless we find out it is different enough from the original to be noteworthy.

6 Likes

I honestly don’t see the point of this reissue. To my non-audiophile ears, the original audio didn’t sound bad, so I don’t understand why a remaster was needed.

6 Likes

I’ve actually pre-ordered this one. First time in ages I’ve got something from BF directly. I really like the original Sirens, so an updated version was one I couldn’t pass up. A few £ to fill out a physical collection was worth it for me.

4 Likes

It is a bit rougher with transitions, sound levels etc than a modern release. Also, it is a re-edit too. Plus, it’s a fun anniversary thing.

4 Likes

The re-edit is a little interesting to me, but the bigger draw is the interviews.

3 Likes