The Death and Life of River Song

So exciting! A brand new series for River Song :heart_eyes:

And it’s post-Library!

9 Likes

OMG YEAH!!! EXCITING!!!

I really thought they weren’t going to do more River solo series, I’m so happy she’s back! I guess I should know better by now than to think BF ever end anything for good :rofl:

1 Like

I’ve listened to a little bit of Diary and thought it was great. I understand that it can be a little hit and miss towards the end, but never the less I’m excited for even more River. She was one of my favourite additions to New Who.

Do we really need more River Song?

Runs and hides :wink:

4 Likes

YES!!! yes we do

3 Likes

Well then! Seems I can stop worrying about only having 4 series left. Super excited for this! Seems Diary of River Song AND the Death and Life of River Song are not the end of her getting her own range- Based off the retitling of her section of the site to just “River Song”.

2 Likes

I’m getting towards the end, and the hits are such good hits I don’t even care about the occasional miss c:

1 Like

Cover reveal.

and textless

8 Likes

How is @shauny not all over this thread like a rash… :wink:

3 Likes

I love her :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Order has been restored to the universe.

Phew

2 Likes

Prefer Elizabeth Corday myself. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Had to google that :joy:

1 Like

I’ve never watched her in ER.

I’m sure she’s great but she doesn’t have a Vortex Manipulator or a Sonic Trowel :joy:

3 Likes

My new phone wallpaper :joy:

6 Likes

Ooh, just read the blog post and it says this box set is a prequel to The Ark In Space, that should be fun!

1 Like

Innnnnteresting, and by Robert Valentine, so this should be good! And nice to see we’re getting a second and third boxset too :tada:

3 Likes

MORE RIVER! :smiley:

4 Likes

Have you listened to Friend of the Family? It’s exceptional.

4 Likes

Off the top of my head, I can’t say that I have. I’ll eventually get around to them in a couple of years. :upside_down_face:

1 Like