Speculating on the season finale

I keep going here.

That the Doctor and Donna ended up with Isaac Newton was all a result of Donna spilling the coffee in the TARDIS. Does this entire season come down to Donna being clumsy? :thinking: I would love that!

10 Likes

The big bad of the season is therefore The Grumpy Coffee Monster??

9 Likes

That sounds like me in the morning

9 Likes

Some sort of incorporeal ghost of Ianto Jones? :grin: Ianto would get angry if you spilled his coffee…

8 Likes

Just a quick reminder to everyone, with The Legend of Ruby Sunday airing soon, if you carry on using this topic to speculate about stuff please make sure you spoiler-tag anything that happens in TLoRS as otherwise people will see the alerts potentially before they are all caught up!

Thanks! Enjoy!

12 Likes

I hope that the reason that we can’t see Rubys mother is connected in some way to why we can not see the woman in 73 yards.

11 Likes

i was thinking that too. it seems deliberately similar.

7 Likes

interestingly, the camera was also 66 meters (or approximately 73 yards) away so there may very well be a connection

13 Likes

Can’t wait for Sutekh’s big musical number next week

13 Likes

Next time trailer

It looks like Mel is inside the memory TARDIS right?

11 Likes

“There’s always Sutekh, always Sutekh, always Sutekh at the end!”…

11 Likes
9 Likes

Is it just me or do this look like the 14th Doctor?

11 Likes

Definitely fooled me at first :wink:

6 Likes

It looks like Harriet Arbinger

13 Likes

I was thinking that too at first but yeah, think Nyssa is right

7 Likes

We still got the matter of who Ruby’s birth mother is.

A bit out there I guess, but her birth mother could be Incensor, the God of Disaster that Harriet Arbinger mentioned. We are told she has two children, Doubt and Dread. Ruby being Dread. And “Dread” is a perfect word to describe the reaction people have to Ruby in 73 Yards.
Could explain why the TARDIS had trouble scanning Ruby and why Maestro had such a reaction to Ruby when she tied her up with “living sheet music”.

Varada Sethu could potentially then be Doubt in the next season, when 15 and Ruby goes searching for their families as I kind of suspect they will. :slightly_smiling_face:

12 Likes

Out there but I like it in fact! I like it much more than the Ruby’s a Time Lord/Ruby is Susan/Susan’s daughter/Susan’s mother theories I’ve seen floating around

10 Likes

I’ve seen the theory that she is a Time Lord regressed to a baby and placed in a Chameleon Arch…
And all the variations on the Susan theories you mentioned.

Odds are someone has already guessed it with the amount of theories making the rounds :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

I can think of someone else that could be Incensor, God of Disaster…

The Doctor: You’ve seen my life. I bring disaster, Kate. Disaster. What if I go back and ruin her?

10 Likes