1 Like

I will never submit to your horrific British ways of language /lh

1 Like

Untitled

CHIPS

CRISPS

SUBMIT!

2 Likes

All this talk of crisps is making me this of where crisps come from…

MV5BMmQyMWE3NjMtNTg0My00MjkzLTg3ODItMjA4NDYyMjdjY2YxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjA3OTMwODg@.V1
Potatoes

7 Likes

If you wanted me to call them crisps then y’all should’ve tried harder at Yorktown

4 Likes

In Japan they do these utterly bizarre regionally specific ones - I got some Osaka special takoyaki ones when I was there and I never dared open them haha

Adding a nice cup of cocoa to the list of Doctor Who consumables in honour of Professor Evelyn Smythe
(Also known as “Ky” in the Navy - as I recently learned from “The Sea Devils”).

Anyways, having such a cup right now and watching the first episode of “The Mutants” - as one should any given Thursday early afternoon :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

I had a hot chocolate once as a child and was hugely disappointed by it. It burnt my mouth and was extremely watery.

I never really had it again until well into my adulthood when suddenly I discovered that, made properly, it’s bloody gorgeous. If I treat myself to a Costa, it’s always hot chocolate I have and I’ve even worked out how make a decent one at home.

4 Likes

Talking of Doctor Who snacks it is important to remember that any kind of Kandy is on the menu :sunglasses:

4 Likes

A fascinating coincidence that a “Ky” should feature in both of those subsequent stories

2 Likes

Indeed :grin: Was just going to post about that as well :wink:

1 Like

The question is: are you a fan or a “fan”? That is, are you watching the story some call The Mutants or the one actually named The Mutants? :wink:

3 Likes

I’m definitely a “fan” - watching the serial with the production code NNN :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Ah, Rick James - the best guest star in the history of Doctor Who bar none…

1 Like

Stubbs and Cotton are a power-duo!
I am expecting a Big Finish announcement of a 15 box-set series any day now :grin:
I mean if Jago and Litefoot could do that…

2 Likes