SirAlexH Big Finish Podcast Notes and Misc News Roundup Thread

Not that I can see. It’s a bit weird.

2 Likes

PODCAST NEWS:

• Nothing of consequence.

NON-BIG FINISH PODCAST DOCTOR WHO NEWS:

BBC AUDIO/BOOKS/MEDIA NEWS:

• The Fifteen Doctors, Fifteen Stories Fifteenth Doctor story is an adaptation of the CiN special, Destination: Skaro.
  • Covers and details for Series 14: Target Novelisations are announced, and I love them. Very….I wanna say pulpy 80’s adventure novels.
  • With the novelisations, the audiobook readers are listed: Space Babies is read by Clare Corbett; 73 Yards is read by Susan Twist; Rogue is read by Dan Starkey.

ANYTHING ELSE

Sales: Weekly Deals: New Who: The Legend of Doctor Who Sale.

What CD’s are Out of Print This Week?::

Fifteen Minute Drama Tease: Dark Gallifrey: Morbius Pt. 3

Interview/Production Interviews: Dark Gallifrey: Morbius Pt. 3

Randomoid Selectotron: BUCKUP: The New Counter-Measures: 5. Who Killed Toby Kinsella?

Big Finish Release Date Schedule: The Eighth Doctor Adventures: The Lucie Miller Adventures Series 2 Dark Gallifrey: Morbius - Pt. 3: 20/06/2024 The Seventh Doctor Adventures: The Last Adventure Pt. 2 - 25/06/2024 Torchwood Soho: Restoration: 27/06/2024

What Big Finish I was listening too today: Do Go On podcast. Blimey, my Big Finish backlog is now enormous. Just haven’t been in an audio drama mood.

Random Tangents: Stephen Noonan is a supplier of cheese.

2 Likes

I’m assuming this is meant to say 14th Doctor. But also, - what a way to make that story’s hyperbolic reaction be resurrected! :grimacing:

1 Like