Should probably get around to the forum now, so

Hello, my name is Logan, and I’m a ratings addict. Ahem.

That this site exists is wonderful, it is lovely to have such a fleshed out database of the Whoniverse to be able to have at it from, I’m not the hugest forum user so my name probably won’t show up here much but I’ll be carving my way through the extended media slowly but surely in the main domain.

Specific introductory bits: I’m 21, NB, often very contrarian (I guess the best example is that I have very few issues with the Ncuti season-enders, but feel free to prod me - I definitely have quite a few rare 10s at least, Sleep No More and Eaters of Light and such), am as much of a music nerd as linked above as I am of Doctor Who and also have created quite a few quizzes that might be of interest here. I’ve seen the full modern show and Torchwood S1-2 through at least twice, the other Torchwoods, Class and War Between the once, am currently watching through classic for the first time with my partner - we’re up to The Feast of Steven - and have had a few toes dipped into the wider Whoniverse with a few comics and a few audios - I’ve just finished Redacted i.e..

That’s all I can think to write now but I’ll definitely haunt the thread and follow up on anything if the anythings are follow-uppable.

27 Likes

Welcome to the Nut Hutch!

7 Likes

Welcome! I hope you have fun here!

7 Likes

Hi there. Welcome to the site and forum.

We have Television > TV Club Audio > Audio Club Books > Book Club and Comics > Comic Club. They’re good places to jump into and give your spicy opinions :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Also we have the Big Finish Release Schedule.

If there is anything you want to know about in the site or forum, feel free to ask, and we will point you in the right direction.

I hope you enjoy your stay.
ItsR0b0tNinja

8 Likes

Who’s your favorite companion? Welcome to the forum! I hope you enjoy your stay here

6 Likes

Also saving that quiz playlist for later can’t wait!

6 Likes

Hi and welcome to the forum! Hope you have fun here.

6 Likes

A very tough question lol, for classic at least of what I’ve seen it’s handily Vicki - I’m glad her accidental writing-off saved her from dying in place of Katarina - but modern? I’m not sure there is a specific one so I suppose I’ll answer most underrated instead, I have a big soft spot for Nardole on that front

7 Likes

Hey Logan!

Happy you are here.

Being a contrarian fits, we have a thread for controversial opinions.

You’re also in good company. I loved The War Between the Land and the Sea and thinking about getting into Redacted.

I hope you enjoy your stay!

7 Likes

Oh wonderful, I know my next stop lol

6 Likes

Hello and welcome to the forum!

7 Likes

Welcome to the forum @lllogan - great to have you here. I hope you stick around.

7 Likes

Welcome! Glad to have you here!

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum! Good to have you here

6 Likes

fourth-doctor

Welcome to the forum!

6 Likes

Hello and welcome! I can confirm that quizzes and stuff are of interest here; I don’t believe we have a general thread for quizzes, but people have posted their own ones in the past (Vee's Quiz Compendium). For now, enjoy your time here, I hope to see you around! :D

5 Likes

oh hey, a plug i don’t even have to do myself

welcome to the forum

8 Likes

Welcome to the forum

7 Likes

Welcome! Great to have you here!

7 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

5 Likes