Random (Short) Fanfiction Corner

Considering I like to write Fan fictions from time to time, I might just create a whole Thread for it, especially for the shorter ones, might create some for larger ones that I have as Ideas (might even continue one of the past ones, I did :eyes: )
For some of my past ones, you can find them here:

Anyway I wrote this short Scene how a possible Reunion between Susan and 15 could look like:

what if 15 met Susan again?

Despite his new Face she recognized him instantly. Her Grandfather. A rush of emotions came over her, she didnt see him ever since the War, Part of would kick him in the shin if he said something, but she wasnt young anymore, so doing that was no Option. Despite her heistation at first she rushes to him and pulls him into a grand hug. “You old Fool”, she said her voice barely able to be made out, but there was some warmth to it. The Doctor chuckled, as he leans into her hug, a tear flying by his face. “Look what you made me do, Susan”, he said teasing her. A chuckle came over the both lonely Souls as they finally reunited all those years later.

6 Likes

Well well let’s do a new Fan fiction with the fifth Doctor Who (and you won’t believe the Twist!!)

Terror of the Unknown Part 1

The fifth Doctor Who and his trustworthy Companions Tegan & Nyssa were now landing on a strange Planet. It was quite the foggy one, Nyssa noted to herself. “Well, welcome to Doodoo!”, the fifth Doctor Who said with a grin on his Faces. Tegan glanced at him, leaving a sarcastic Comment, “Right doodoo..” The fifth Doctor Who looked confused at her, “Don’t you like it here?” “I would like it maybe if I could see anything”, the Australian snapped at him. The wounds of Adric’s Death were still fresh in her Mind, he might have been a bit annoying, but he was still Family to her. “Look!”, Nyssa pointed as a Sound came closer and closer. The blonde Doctor Who stepped forward, “Now if I say Run, we run?”, his Voice for once commanding, unusual for this Incarnation. As he and his Companions stepped closer to the Sound, they could make it out. Doctor Who’s Mouth fell open, “No it can’t be..”, he said to himself. Tegan’s Face grew with concern, “What is it doctor?” “It´s Dugga-Doo.”, his Voice almost dropped into a whisper. Nyssa just looked bewildered, “Are you sure you got enough sleep?” Tegan nodded, clearly frustrated with his ‘silly Joke’. But before Doctor Who could say anything, they say it. The creature.. “Dugga Doo dugga doo dugga doo dugga doo lalalalala lalalalala lalalala”
insert the 80s Outro

3 Likes